HotelKingdom.com

berrigal

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever made reservations online through HotelKingdom.com? I am finding some good rates on some of the hotels I want to stay at and thought it would be good to hear what people are saying.

Thanks!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I used them in April for the Hard Rock Hotel. No problems and I would use them again.

Just returned used them. Very good, actually spoke to them several times and reached a polite person each time! The rates are good. We stayed at hwathorn suites $100 night, room were going for 169.

Good luck!

I have used them with no problems, but make sure you check all the discount sites and the hotel site itself, they don't always have the lowest prices.
i just stayed at the Embassy LBV, when I checked Hotel discounts & travelscape the rates were higher then the Embassy web site.

I've used them several times and have always been very pleased with their service and prices. I book through the internet and have never had problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter