Hotels

Addicted To Disney

Always the dream
Can anyone please help booked this weekend to stay in the quality inn international flying Virgin next May, were sold by travel agaent saying that it was a Virgin flagship hotel, however there seem to be mixed reports on US boards anybody stayed there ??

It's a large, basic, motel type accomodation in a good location on International Drive. We have stayed there a couple of times, and never had a problem with it, although we were only using it as a simple base to collapse in at the end of the day. It was always clean too when we stayed there although others may have a different experience. You won't get any extras staying there, but if you just want a place to sleep it's fine. Hope this helps. Carolyn

We stayed there last year on our first trip so can't compare to other hotels. However I would'nt hesitate to stay there again. The rooms were quite spacious and clean. The pool at the back is clean and quiet, we never used the main pool as this one was nearer. The restuarant is not up to much so we only ate there once but you are so centrally located that you are spoilt for choice with restaurants around you. The bar is fine if you fancy just grabbing a relaxing drink before bed. All said and done we had no complaints whatsoever about this hotel.

Annmarie

i stayed there with my mum and dad on our last (and only) visit back in 1990........

from what i can remember it was ok at the time.....

most of the time you only end up sleeping there anyway as most of the time you spend in the parks !!

cheers

neil

ps - and it backs onto the world's largest McDonalds (apparantly)

:cool:

We stayed at this hotel on our last trip and found it to be generally OK. There are plenty of restaurants in the local area to choose from. Only drawback we found was the traffic got very heavy on I drive at night time.

Phil.

....and I really liked it, it had a really good location and the rooms were pretty nice, basic but nice.

I stayed at the Rodeway last year and thought the QI was better, I liked the fact it was not a high rise and my car was just outside my door. highly recommeded for a budget hotel, which is the only type I have stayed in.

We popped along to the rep this time to the QI and it still looked OK, also my room was dead opposite the ET sign which was really cute when you opend your door!!!!

Happy holiday

Tracy:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter