How about an All Star Music Photos thread

Disneynutbsv

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept
I know there is an "all stars" thread, but how about just music? Anyone interested? I'm just so excited to stay here!

I'd love to see pics! I'm staying there 1/11/09-1/16/09 so I will report back here with my own photos :)

I posted these on the other thread, but here are some pictures to get started on this thread:

Our room:

Disney08005.jpg

Disney08006.jpg

Disney08007.jpg

The food court:

Disney08541.jpg

The outside of the Jazz building:

Disney08093.jpg

Pool photo:

Disney08089.jpg

We enjoyed AS Music and if we do a value resort again we wouldn't hesitate to book another stay there. :thumbsup2

Great pics, thanks for posting, what section did you stay in?

Here is a link to a bunch of pics from our trip. There are some room pics in the mix. We were upgraded to a Family Suite, it was awesome! We booked the bounceback for next year with a suite. Can't wait.

Here are some pics of our room from last September. It was a suite, but not a normal suite.

When you first walk in the door. Couch folds out
157831Suite_1-med.gif

Little sitting area behind the table and bench. Couch folds out.
157831Suite_2-med.gif

Kitchenette
157831Suite_5.gif

Bathroom
157831Suite_4-med.gif

Bedroom
157831Suite_3.gif

oh thank you so much for these picture of the family suite. i could not for thel ife of me visialize what it would look like. oh im so happy!

All Ears recently updated most of their AS Music photos. You might want to hop over to their site and take a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter