How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

This a.m. I noticed gas was 3.09 at the Kroger behind one of my schools I stop at to see patients....guess I'm topping my tank off when I am done here!

I am visiting SE Minnesota. When I came last Wednesday gas was $3.21. Today it is $3.09. It has gone down at least few cents every day.

saw 2.99 early this morning and of course I already filled up last night at 3.05

That's odd. Oil prices continue to fall:)

And back to $2.89

Gas prices haven't been tied directly to oil prices since gas futures were deregulated in 2000. Based on the price of oil, gas shouldn't be more than $2.25 right now :(

Daisy'sMama said:
I love living in the Midwest! $2.899 in Independence, MO today!

Midwest...ha! Chicago suburbs here, and it was $3.65 this morning. Costco probably had it at about $3.35, but I didn't have enough in the tank to drive the 6 miles to fill it there.

I hate the cost of living in this city.

Midwest...ha! Chicago suburbs here, and it was $3.65 this morning. Costco probably had it at about $3.35, but I didn't have enough in the tank to drive the 6 miles to fill it there.

I hate the cost of living in this city.

I never understood why gas was SOOO much higher in Northern, IL than Southern, IL. You can just watch it climb like mile markers ticking away heading up I-55.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter