How are gasoline prices in your neck of the woods.

eliza61

DIS Veteran
Went to church this morning and saw a number of gas stations with prices below 3 bucks. :cool1: woo-hoo.

I actually contemplated getting premium for a hot second. It was only $3.29!!

first time in a long time that I've filled up less than 50 bucks.

What's the going rate in your area.

We went below $3 a few weeks ago. I actually took a picture of it. Lol. I filled up last night for $2.91. :thumbsup2

Sigh… we are down to about $3.35 a gallon. I guess it's about $3.25 at Sam's but I'd have to drive there and back (about a 20 mile round trip) so I wait until I am in town to get gas at Sam's. Sure wish we had prices as nice as what some of you are posting. On the other hand, it sure beats $3.83, which we saw awhile ago!

My next dreaded energy expenditure will be home heating oil. :crazy2:

ETA: I just looked at heating oil prices, since I mentioned it. $2.9999 a gallon! I wonder how many containers I have in the basement that I could fill up!! Guess I'd better order oil.

Went to church this morning and saw a number of gas stations with prices below 3 bucks. :cool1: woo-hoo. I actually contemplated getting premium for a hot second. It was only $3.29!! first time in a long time that I've filled up less than 50 bucks. What's the going rate in your area.

$2.94 in Richmond VA

We saw anything from $2.96-$3.09 on the way home this morning.

$3.25 in Sacramento for regular. Just back from filling up my wife's SUV. Lowest it's been in several years. Although I just checked gas buddy, I should have shopped around, it's $3.23 some places in Sacramento.

It's been 3.19 at Sam's for a couple weeks here. Sam's is right next to my job, so thats where I get gas. Everywhere else is around 3.35

Anywhere from 3.43-3.49 in the Syracuse, NY area. I thought we had the highest gasoline tax in the country before I saw the CA prices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter