How do FP's and DAS work/interact?

when you get a DAS at GR you sign a paper ( it is on the iPad) but you do say that the person with the DAS is riding,

the way it works at the line is you go in the FP line, then FP and stand by merge then you have any where from 5 to 10 ( sometimes longer wait in a line) so the ( and some times only the CM at the first FP know you are using a DAS) basically what I am saying is that the CM when you are barding will not know that you are using a DAS,

What I would do is try to do rides you think the child that is using a DAS will ride if a the last minute she dose not want to, the just do not ride with her, if it happened more then a few times maybe she is not up for rides this day and I just would let the other children do standby or say your sister dose not want to ride to day if you all would like to then you can.

I feel comfortable signing something that says she is riding, because I wouldn't take her in the line if I didn't think it was something that could accommodate her, or if I didn't think it was something she would enjoy. It's just that, due to her complex neurology and complex communication needs, sometimes things are unpredictable.

If we had a day when she became upset multiple times about multiple rides in a row without a reason we could figure out, then that would be a sign that something bigger was going on, and we'd head to the first aid station, or back to the resort to figure it out. If we couldn't figure it out and solve it, we wouldn't keep using her DAS that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter