How do you keep yourself looking and feeling young?

I laugh. I can almost always find something that is funny about a situation. I am so grateful for every moment that I have laughing and loving with my family. That keeps me feeling young.
As far as looking younger, I try not to get too much sun. I don't know if it's helping, but I try. ;)

I don't smoke, don't drink to excess (well, maybe I've slipped on that one on occassion..) I eat pretty healthy, drink lots of water, try to work as much physical activity in my life as possible, wear a little more sunblock than I used to, and try to surround myself with positive people who keep me laughing, and my kitty's love always calms me if I'm stressed, so I know that helps too!:D

I agree harleychick, what Carebear7 said. I also have good genes. Seriously, the biggest thing I do is drink tons of water and always, winter and summer, use sunscreen on my face. It's in my base and my lotion. I enjoy life, laugh a lot, don't act my age, and wear cute clothes too.

Well....actually, I don't think I look or feel young, lol. My dd is growing up and I'm feeling older ever time I look at her!

play a little each day...remember playing when you were little? Laugh...learn something new...there's so much to learn in this lifetime! Continue to challenge your mind and your ideas. Excercise...it doesn't have to be in a gym...jump rope, play basketball, ride your bike, learn to rollerblade or to do something you've never done. kick a ball with your kids, play tag.

Exercising, watching what you eat, having a good sense of humour, and of course, lots of good sex!! :) ;) :)

I work out, drink at least 15 cups of water a day, play softball & basketball at least twice a week, play with my kids for at least an hour every night, coach their little league team, laugh at every opportunity and, of course, lots of good sex--although it's not with snowwark. :teeth:

Going out and buying a new pair of sexy shoes, of course and then wearing them with attitude!

Do an activity that you enjoy once a week, at least. For me, it's playing in a community concert band. Sometimes, we'll go out to the pub for refreshments afterward.

Originally posted by Snowwark
Exercising, watching what you eat, having a good sense of humour, and of course, lots of good sex!! :) ;) :)

sprite10.gif
hopser11.gif
nono.gif
biglaugh.gif
knuddel.gif

ROTFLOL ncligs! :teeth:

You like to stay on the top floor at OKW, right? ;) ;) :smooth:

My DH will be glad to hear that, Kissimmee JP! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter