How I proposed to Piglet203...

That was very sweet!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Congratulations!! I had been anxiously waiting to hear all the news. Sounds like a wonderful, romantic day. :Pinkbounc

How romantic! Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us all. :) . Enjoy this special time...it will pass quicker than you think (trust me, I speak from experience!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I really look stupid with tears running down my face while sitting in front of the computer. Thank goodness no one else is home right now. What a beautiful story, and good luck to both of you.

Congratulations to both of you!! :D We are also counting down to our big day - it is coming quickly!!

Carey - I just wanted to make sure you take previous advice and join Disneymooners! They are a wonderful group of ladies and very helpful! It is never too early to start planning...

Congraulations again!

Pixie dust...
Monica & Jay :wave:
October 29, 2002
Sunset Pointe

Mickey76 and Piglet 203 - I hope the magic in your lives continues forever and that you live happily ever after!!

Piglet - you've got one heck of a man there....hang on to him - he's a keeper!!

Mickey - Your story is so sweet because you can read the love bursting out of each word!!

Best wishes to you both!! :p

that is SOOO sweet!!!

lets just hope my proposal is that romantic :D

its just soo romantic...ahhh..it put me in one of those sweet sappy moods! :)

I hope everything is great for yall! :p

Congratulations, Mickey and Piglet!!! Wishing you lots of happiness and good luck and the best of everything, always! Loved your engagement story - thought of you when we were in the Studios on our honeymoon, 2 weeks ago! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter