How is everyone’s Memorial Day weekend weather looking?

Sunny.

Plan on getting property bushhogged and cleaned up this weekend and Monday. Working the emergency department today for that extra vacation spending money.

Screenshot_20210529-151521_NOAA Weather Free.jpg

Been raining here since Friday, cold and nasty. Hubby had a fire going most of the day yesterday, the heat came on during the overnight, and will probably have the fireplace going again today. So glad we opted to stay home this weekend.

Beautiful weather! DS is coming over today. We are grilling pork, chicken and shrimp, with fried cream corn. Homemade banana bread for dessert.

Last edited:
DS is coming over today. We are grilling pork, chicken and shrimp, with fried cream corn. Homemade banana bread for dessert.
Sounds good enough to make a long drive to Texas.

We started this morning in the 40s. The rain has stopped and the sun is out. Today is brakes on the Explorer, change the oil on the RS (if Fed Ex brings the oil), vacuum the pool, do some other things around the house and bring the coach home tonight. Tomorrow will be clean up the coach, put carpet in the coach basement floors, install the mini-fridge in the front coach basement, change the oil and fuel filters on the coach and trial fit the RS on the trailer again (I need to make sure the wood ramps still work so I don't drag the splitter).

Busy weekend.

I did the yard and BBQ burgers yesterday.

j

Had great weather today. Sunny, breezy and cool for atlanta. low Humidity too.

we did some urban hiking this morning covered 8 miles then brunch on the way home. Went to the grocery store and now a cook out at mom’s.

Ok....several firsts for me on this camping trip:

First time eating all of my meals inside the camper.

First time not having at least one campfire during trip.

First time not seeing at least 1 person use the swimming pool (at a campground that has a pool and during the campground’s open pool season).

Definitely the worst weather over Memorial Day weekend since we moved to CT in 2005 (although only been camping since 2014).

I see the sun, yes, I think it's the sun.

Kids with grandchildren coming and barbecue will be happening today!!!

Everyone and anyone in the service, past, present and future, thank you for your service.

1) Weather was so good, we (I mean wife) did house painting.
. . . she wanted to add some trim coloring
. . . it has taken three years for her to decide on contrasting color
2) SHE is the one who odes house repairs in our family.
3) Exterior house is now "done" per her.
4) After 36-yrs of marriage, I know she will find something else.
5) But, it looks nice, and we did a lunch in the lanai.

I did laundry & it rained & rained. Weatherman says June will be cooler but wet. Our area can't take anymore rain. I ate left overs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter