How is the Round Up BBQ booking at 60+4?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
Hello
How is bookings going for the new Toy Story Round up BBQ ? Has anyone been able to book at 60+ 4 or less?
My ADR day is next week and I am wondering my chances ?

Hello
How is bookings going for the new Toy Story Round up BBQ ? Has anyone been able to book at 60+ 4 or less?
I booked at 60+1 last Friday for our early May trip. 60+2 and 60+3 were also wide open. We wanted an early dinner time, I think 4:30, so that might have helped. YMMV.

Hello
I was able to book it on Sunday at 60 t 4 without any problems for it.There was plenty of availability. I even saw Ohana at decent times like 540, 6pm and we were able to book Chef Mickeys for a 1220 breakfast for Friday May 5 and we booked that on Monday.

I was able to book at 60 a few days ago. I was on right at 6AM & got the only time available. I've been checking sporadically for the last 5 days to try & get an earlier time but haven't gotten one yet.

Booked 60+1 w/o a problem this week. The more days past your 60 day mark will probably give you more time slots.

I booked at the 60 day mark on Thursday last week for a party of 4. I went to look today at 6:30am (another 60 day mark) and there were still 3 spots open for 4 people in the 3pm hour on May 12th.

We arrive May 11th, Sunday was our 60 day. I booked for May 14th, 5:15pm no problem. About 20 minutes later, I modified to 5:35 by searching for a party of 3 instead of 2.

I booked 60+1 this morning for Dinner. There weren't a lot of options, but I was still able to get a 4:45pm time.

Round Up Rodeo isn’t showing up at all right now. I went for 60+4 and nothing showed up. When I went to it’s page on WDW, I got this:IMG_1024.pngWhen I go to it’s WDW page, I get this my

Any insight for those trying for this reservation now? Our window opens next week. Wondering how difficult it will be for the beginning of November. :scratchin

Any insight for those trying for this reservation now? Our window opens next week. Wondering how difficult it will be for the beginning of November. :scratchin
I booked a 5 pm reservation for a Friday at less than 50 days out. There are still scattered times available for the first week of October when we’re going. We’re a party of 2 so that might be helping, but I didn’t have trouble booking for a semi last minute trip.

Aaryana, thanks for info on your experience. We will be a party of 6, so I'm not sure how that will factor in to availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter