How Many DCL Trips Have You Taken?

All of our DCL cruises were before my husband retired. And we never took the kids until they were adults. Before that, when we cruised, the kids stayed home.

All with kids and would love to continue with our kids, even as they become adults!
Excellent. We took a break from cruising when our kids were young. We still travelled quite a bit. Just... point to point.

Two years ago, with our eldest on the cusp of high school, we decided we wanted to travel around the world as a family. You know, before kids flee to college or decide they are too cool to travel with their parents...

So, DCL #1 happened 15 months ago, and now we will be gold this summer.

We are also trying out one or two other cruse lines every year. NCL and MSC this summer. Princess and RCL next.

As a family of five, we are a pain to fit in standard cabins and hotel rooms. And we must travel in school holidays. For the price of what the five of us are paying for one Magic cruise this summer, the two of us could have taken five Fantasy cruises in January!

Still - it's just so much fun making it happen.:woohoo:

As a family of 5, 4 DCL cruises. As a family of 4, 5 DCL cruises (with son #3 in my tummy!). I'll be taking my 6th DCL cruise to Hawaii next April, not taking the family this time but my sister :-) soooo much cheaper just paying the one fare and not 5, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter