How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

My update is 77 days left until the cruise. Really looking forward to some summer activities and weather. Nothing yet from the cruise lines regarding August and mine is on the tail end.

On Long Island for the weekend. First time staying in a hotel since COVID hit. The pools are open though with not so much social distancing but limited bathers. Masks are required in public areas but not in the pool.

Exactly 400 days for our 9 night southern Caribbean Disney Fantasy in July 2021.

Long time to go but looking forward to it as its the most similar sailing to the 11 night SC sailing which sadly they discontinued for 2021... that was the best cruise we've ever been to.

Cruising Engineer. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're really excited about your upcoming cruises. I really enjoy seeing your eager countdowns. Were excited as well and hanging out on here really helps with the wait.
Thank you, and yes we (the whole family) are excited about the upcoming cruise. I'm making door magnets and FEs. My grand niece and nephews (7, 5, 4) are learning "nautical talk": port, starboard, forward, aft, deck, midship, etc. Thinking positive keeps us energized.

Have you made your door magnets yet?

Have you made your door magnets yet?

I did not. We bought a set back on our first cruise and I guess we just keep using them. They're nothing fancy just something to make the door look a little different than the other look alike doors so when the kids are running down the hall they automatically know which door is ours without having to read the numbers.

I also love the nautical talk. We were at the hospital with our kids and a group of doctors boarded the elevator and my kids asked them "which deck" so that he could press the floor button for them. One of the doctors said "deck? somebody's been spending some time on a cruise ship".

Well I changed some things around so my countdowns are looking a bit different. Still have to officially cancel our Oct cruise, but waiting til our PIF date mid July to see if DCL blinks first.

269 days until spring break on the Wonder!
383 days until our girls trip, 5 nights to Alaska!
425 days until our northern Europe 10 night cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter