How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

this time next Saturday if all goes well! I’m more excited that my granddaughters are finally cruising again. Their last cruise was September 2019, and missed castaway again (twice for them). they are 14 & 17. This will be cruise #9 for each Of them.

Finally got my parents checked in (they insisted on finding the pictures they had submitted when they checked in for this for January before changing the cruise to May rather than just taking new pictures and texting them to me) - their PAT is an hour after mine and they have Boarding Group 13, but we got it done. Mom said that's fine - we will meet up on the ship. We are in the same muster station, so that's good! (My room is 3 doors down from theirs, but you never know where the cut off is.)

Last edited:
99 days to Alaska! Double digit day! That's the good news. The bad news? Our 13yr old DD just tested positive today :( And as you can see by the countdown, can't get the 90 day recovery letter. Sigh. Thankfully she's fully vaxxed and boosted so her symptoms are a mild cold so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter