How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

pixiedust: I hope the second time is the charm!
Me too! I am really looking forward to it. When we do a non-Disney vacation, I find I have to put a lot of effort into the day to day parenting stuff - making meals, cleaning up, fighting off boredom, etc. There's something nice about going to WDW or getting on a cruise, where someone else has taken care of that for me!:worship::smickey:

It was just over two months, but now its not till May 12. Finally made the decision to move our Wish cruise to current mandates, testing requirements and masking for under 5. Hopefully by May we will be able to cruise and won't have to push it back again. Plus side we are going to Hawaii in March :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter