How often DVCers

We usually go about three times per year--usually not at exactly the same time every year so it makes it fun to go since there is always something going on--between holiday parties and things like Flower and Garden or Food and wine there is always something to see or do that is different.

Count me in. After buying DVC the annual trips seem to multiply, first it was oct. for food and wine, then we added january for the marathon, then december for christmas decorations, and there is usually at lease one other to get us through the year.

Unfortunately airtran and jetblue seem to know when I have had it with work and send out some promotional fare for 50 dollars each way and make it impossible for me to say NO.

And with that Disney seems to always be adding new events (tower of terror 13k race), that I just HAVE to see.

The beauty of long weekends.

It is sad but when I took my job I made sure they offered enough vacation time to fit in all the Disney trips!!!

I am glad to hear i am not the only one obsessed with Disney!!!

We try to arrange 4 trips per fiscal year, not just with the DVC but also with our APs and DDE! By doing this, WDW is the least expensive vacation we take.:thumbsup2
Late May '06, Oct F & W '06, Jan. '07, early May '07! :woohoo:
So far, we have Nov.'07 F & W and Jan '08 booked, and we'll add in F & G and Oct F & W '08.:banana: :banana:
:love: DVC, :love: APs, :love: DDE...................and did I mention :love: SWA Dings ?:rolleyes1

BTW, my DH has a very understanding boss..........he's self-employed.:lmao:

Not crazy at all! No one can resist WDW!! :laughing:

(We're going for our first SSR trip in less than two weeks, however, we just went down on Thursday night and came home today as a quick little trip just for fun! We stayed off-property though to save a little $$).

Well I am happy to report that we will be going in 3 weeks. I found cheap airfare through Spirit Airlines and begged my husband. He finally said yes. I am so excited. I need a Disney fix so bad.

Guilty!

It seems like everytime we try a new month, it becomes a tradition. So, now we are up to 5 times per year plus one additional trip for me as DW is in retail and can't leave during the Christmas rush (I go for Mousefest).

Thank goodness for cheap airfares.

We do May, August, October, December (Mousefest by myself), NYE and February. I'm almost afraid to try another time of the year.

I can see why you feel that way! We'll hit May, Sept-Oct and NYE this year. I'm also contemplating Easter at HH next March. Yet, I look at our schedule and already lament the fact that it is not enough - I want to be there for Mousefest, and stay longer @ NYE, and try the Pirates and Princesses Party, etc. I will say the summer holds no attraction for me, though.

Daddio, when do the airfares get reasonable for NYE, or have I already missed it? We have a res for NYE, but the airfares are quite high right now.

We're booked in SSR, with the hopes of seeing the Pleasure Island fireworks without needing to brave the parks. I'm open to any NYE tips you might want to share, though (incl where to stay).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter