How tiring is Discovery Cove?

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I'm sending my DD & DGD to Discovery Cove during our trip in October. Will it be as tiring as one of the WDW parks or water parks? I'd like to have the towncar drop them off at Downtown Disney afterwards and meet them for dinner and some shopping, but don't want to plan that if they'll be worn out from DC. Do you think they'd be up for that or should I just plan on dinner at the resort and some down time? Thanks in advance!

Hi jennymouse,
DC was the best day, it was like having your private beach to relax on. I'm not really into snorkling but my DD who is 13, loved it. We had a early afternoon swim with the Dolphins, so could catch a few sunrays on the beds provided, watching other guests swim, could'nt keep DD out of the water. We still had enough energy to go out in the evening as it closed at 5:30, also they have showers, with toiletries and towels etc: Hope they have a great time.

DEBBIE

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Thanks Debbie! I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time. They're looking forward to Discovery Cove more than anything. I'm looking forward to a solo day to do whatever I want!LOL I'll have the Yourride driver drop them off at RFC downtown. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter