How to buy one day ticket to Disney?

Canadian Kelly

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone! I am going to Orlando at the end of August for the first time. I would like to buy a one day ticket to Magic Kingdom as we are spending 3 days at Universal. What is the best way to purchase just a one day ticket? Do you just buy it at the gate? Also, can anyone tell me if the nights cool down the last week of August or is it hot all of the time? Thanks for any help!!!

Hi there! August is hot. It won't cool down too much in the evenings. The air conditioning however will be set very cool, and you may want to have a light sweater if you are going to be inside a theatre etc. for a long period in the evening.

As far as tickets go, I would just buy a one day pass at the gate. Why are you only spending just one day at WDW? There is so much to see and do there. I have never been able to spend more than 1-2 days at Universal.

Keep in mind too a one day pass is only good for one park. August evening temps will probably be around 75.

Buy the MK ticket at the TTC. Sometimes the lines are long but they move fast. S

Thanks everyone! I'm taking three kids, aged 9,12 and 15. They
seem to be more interested in Universal than WDW so that's why we are only going for one day. Got a great deal with CAA for the Universal tickets- $117.00 CDN for three days! Can't buy the tickets at TTC because we live in Kingston and are flying from Syracuse. Thanks, again!!!!

TTC is the "Ticket & Transportation Center." It's where you board the monorail to the MK or Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter