How to make my EBAY stuff look better?

cstraub

DIS Veteran
Whenever I visit ebay I am mostly drawn to the items that have a very nice layout with a border and big pictures with descriptions. Usually it will be themed.

I know ebay offers themed backgrounds but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm looking for deluxe without hiring someone to do it. Is there a web site or software I need to buy or belong too?

Thanks!

Considering that it's the weekend, I assume the replies will be much slower. Also, usually when the regulars know the answer, they will jump and answer the question right away.

Hi,
I got my template from ranchoweb.com. The background is your choice of colors. Sometimes, I modify it and use a printed background. This can be done by using this HTML code <TABLE BACKGROUND=" http:// link address to your image at your hosting account">. I use ArcSoft Photo Studio to crop my photos. A lot of my items are shaped, so that I can actually crop all of the background out of my photos. I like to use a black background when I don't use a printed background. A print with black as the background looks nice too. I would post a link to my auctions for you to look at, but the last time I did that, I was accused of advertising my auctions. If you are interested in looking, PM me and I'll give you my ID or send you a link to look at my auctions.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter