Howard Johnson Maingate East Directions

WienerDog

Earning My Ears
What is the fastest way to get to the Howard Johnson Inn Maingate East? I assume I should take 417, but where do I go from there?

6051 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy

Thanks!

have you had any bad reviews of it? we are thinking of staying one nite before reservations start. going to shop dtd that nite so just need the bed and shower. is it a clean place?
thanks for info,
mikewdw

should be clean and a shower..when I have just one night, I go to Priceline, bid about 20 night for a 1 star "disneyworld vicinity" only and get a good place for a nice price....last time got Sheraton Lakeside...basic but nice...good luck..Ted

Just got back tonight from my trip. The hotel was clean enough for one night. Everything was low quality, paint pealing on the ceiling of the shower in the bathroom, but that's about it. I'd stay there again if I were in the same situation. I checked in at about 1:00am an out at 7:30am. I signed the bill the night before and completed an automated checkout by following instructions on the tv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter