HRH or RPR

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
We are trying to decide between the HRH and RPR for December.I have only stayed at the HRH.I loved the location,rooms and the poolbut we were an incrediblr rate for the RPR.Is the RPR so large that things are too spread out?How do the room amenities compare to the HRH?How long does it take to walk to IOA and City Walk?How is the boat transportation?We plan on spending the first day relaxing by the pool so any information on the pool and cabanas would be appreciated.We usually stay at the Poly at WDW.Is the RPR very similar?I know this is alot of questions and I appreciate any help at all.I will need 2 rooms (bringing 2 17yr.old girls)so price is a consideration.Thank you so much!

We loved the RPR! The walk to the parks was under 10 minutes for us, the path lets you out right behind margaritaville at CW.

The rooms (standard) are only a bit smaller than at HRH. The pool is beautiful! No slide however if that matters. Room amenities are similar to HRH and 24 hour room service is available.

We stayed at Poly and I wouldnt compare RPR to it at all.
The restaurants offer great food and nice choices. It isnt so big and spread out that we even noticed. The rooms are in 3 different towers and they all connect to the lobby.

We found the staff to be excellent and helpful and so friendly! The rooms have either 2 queens or one king and a pullout.

What rate did you get offered? I love being there in December!

Here is a link to compare the 3.
http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/resort_hotels/hotel_comparison_guide.html

Good Luck deciding!

They are great resorts and you can't lose with either one.

We are staying December 10-14 after our Disney stay.I love going then too.All the Christmas decorations are out without any crowds or waiting.The hours are shorter but with no wait you actually get to see more.They gave us a fan club rate of $107 and an entertainment rate of $110.Thanks for the information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter