HRH Rates for Mid-August Falling

GeminiMom

<font color=teal>"Tag Team" would be a name best s
Just a head's up for those of you who are waiting for HRH rates for mid-August to fall. I've seen some great rates posted for August, but I also know some of you haven't been able to get your rates to budge. I remember seeing a poster (Lou256) being frustrated about high rates. Checking the Loews site tonight I found myself checking Lou's dates (8/18-8/20) for him & good news......his previously quoted rate of $249 is now as follows:

FAN
$164 - Garden
$179 - Pool
$202 - Deluxe
$309 - Club

APH
$153 - Garden
$167 - Pool
$188 - Deluxe
$216 - Club

AAA
$175.20 - Garden
$191.20 - Pool
$215.20 - Deluxe
$247.20 - Club

ENT
$224 - Garden
$244 - Pool
$274 - Deluxe
$314 - Club

So....anyone with a ressie in August might want to re-check their rates to see if there's anything better for their dates. Hope this helps some of you. I know Lou256 will be excited!

Lou........I PM'd you.

don't wait too long - most of the August discounted rooms are gone (at least for the weekends!).

I am looking for something mid July (weekend). Right now, the rates are high. Should I wait to book? If I go ahead and book, can a rate be reduced if the price goes down?

Hi, How do you get the LOEWS site to show all of those discounts?? I am trying to get July 23-26th at HRH at a discounted rate? Thanks, Joan

Joan - If you put in the above codes (AAA, FAN, etc.) into the box that ask for Promotional Codes/rates, you will get all the pricing. You do need to have memberships to those places to get the rate however.

Hope this helps. I'm off to loews to check the rates again.

How do you check the entertainment rate on the loew's website?
I figured out all the rest.

Originally posted by bkline
How do you check the entertainment rate on the loew's website?
I figured out all the rest.

The promo code would be ENT. :D

I don't think that the entertainment rate shows up on the website. I don't know of anyone that has seen it. But, I could very well be wrong:)

I couldn't get anything different when I tried to key in the ENT rate. I think you need to call the hotel.

Originally posted by damo
I don't think that the entertainment rate shows up on the website. I don't know of anyone that has seen it. But, I could very well be wrong:)

damo's right...the rate doesn't change when you plug in ENT rate online...I think that's the second time I've given incorrect info concerning ENT rate online @ Loews site.....must be senility setting in:rolleyes:

They told me on the phone that it doesn't change when you use the ENT. code because they only have a few Ent. rooms available so once they're gone, you pay full price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter