HRH Ressies

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
:bounce:

Just booked HRH, garden view room, $99 for Jan 18-21. I booked thru Loews, they took my Loew's 1st card number, with any luck my room will be upgraded, last august we were upgraded from pool view to deluxe pool view, what a big room....

Now for the count down..

Patty

I just called Loews in hoping to book a room at the HRH for a cheaper rate than $169 for Jan 7, 8 & 9th. While there were discounts available for residents in other states- there were no discounts available for me- even with my Loews first card! What number should I be calling for the Loews discount (I don't have the card yet- i just signed up.)
Thanks,
Sherry

Hi, the Loews 1st card wont get you a room discount, but if available may get you a room upgrade....Do you have AAA??? The $99 room was at the AAA rate...

Patty

I just called AAA and they weren't aware of any $99 GV. How did you get that great rate?

Hi, I called Loews, 1-800-563-9711, asked what discounts were available for those dates, they asked me what state i lived in, i told them mass, and they asked if i had AAA or any thing like that....I told them i had AAA and they gave me the $99 rate

Patty

pathubia, thanks for the information. I will try calling again and hopefully with better results:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter