Huge wishes granted! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with everyone else -- crying! What a beautiful memory for you and your family. This is one reason that I love Disney so much -- they way that you are not just a number but you truly feel like a guest!

How wonderful! I am so glad you and your family got such a nice dream!

WOW what a story has me in tears....My daughter is doing an intership at Disney now she is in food service but has vollenteered to go with familes of kids with Autisim...she is going to school to be a special ed teacher...She is having a blast at Disney....she call all the time telling me about all the Magical monents she has helped with. Disney is such a special place...
Thanks to all who make these things come ture....

Thanks everyone for sharing in the tears and joy of our magical day at MGM. I am still wondering why us? What made us stand out over so many more families that also have problems, or financial strains, or a bad day. All I can do now is keep telling the tale and sharing the story of how magical Disney is to us, how they changed our day and our memories forever.

In the picture with Jeny crying also, I looked back and there are CM's, managers and even a photopass person! Everyone was so excited and thrilled to make this dream come true. It was contagious!

I cried so much that day, all tears of joy. Watching DS take Jeny's hand and walk away with her just broke the dam of tears. He asked her to come with us! Disney brings out the best in everyone!

Thank you all for reading our story and sharing in our joy.:cloud9:

Blessings, April

What a wonderful a surprise. Things like this are why people love Disney so much.

38yo guy getting teary eyed at work. Priceless.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. I can't begin to imagine how special this was for you.

I am in tears… wow what an awesome story and you how awesome that you appreciate it and make note of it to others and share with others—you and your family deserve such a special memory!

This is what Disney is all about, sharing the magical moments, we all have them when there (although yours were a “slightly” grander—lol), thank you for reminding us the magic of Disney!!!!! And those pictures are priceless…. You could see all the emotion bursting through in them… How amazing!

Can you imagine having that as your job—seriously… how could you not just love that!! To give people memories that last literally forever---- I am sure you will never forget!

And when I am there I am going to do the same, just without the Dream Team… I am going to look for the magic… sometimes is forgotten in the rush and hurry to get to one place or another… I want to soak it all in!!!!Thank you for reminding me!!!

That smile on your ds's face is what it is all about!!! I'm so happy for you that you and your family were given some extra magical pixie dust on your trip. You should have put a tissue warning on this though..;)

Wonderful report!

Thank you so much for your photos and story - what a magical trip - now I have to go and re-apply my make-up!:goodvibes . What beautiful photos you have to look back at whenever you need to smile - they certainly made me smile (and cry!).

i like the look on the CM's face when Goofy is huggin your DS. it made me smile and cry;) i hope to see this happen around us. congrats on the wishes.

April I am in tears! Your family deserved that so much. Its been rough here lately and I'm SO GLAD to see everything magical happen to your family. It really makes me happy. I hope your son lives with those memories forever!:hug:

That was terrific! Thanks for sharing. Wonderful photos, too. Your DS is adorable.

Reading this and seeing your photos brought tears to my eyes. How absolutely wonderful for you and your family!! Thank you for sharing with us!

Ok, that was absolutely awesome. I can't stop crying. Not just because of your son's reactions, but yours as well. You see, I know exactly how you feel. I too have a son on the spectrum, he is 10 and has Asperger's Syndrome. I was able to keep it togther until I saw your picture with Goofy - then it was game over and I have been boohooing on the couch ever since.

I don't think people realize that the things that they take for granted everyday become so magical for us. When your son was interacting with the different characters you suddenly get to see your child come out of himself. I don't think even the CM's even know the depth to which we (as parents) are touched when such wonderful things happen to our children.

Your DS is adorable, enjoy him, remember to keep your sense of humour and treasure those very wonderful memories...

See you on freap chat - and thanks again for sharing, it really made my day.

Wow! What wonderful memories for your DS and your family. Your story had me in tears! It xouldn't have happened to a more deserving family. :goodvibes

The tears of joy are just freeflowing! Wow, that is so wonderful.

Horray for your son! Lucky you!

I loved reading this - it is what the YOMD is all about - sooooo glad you had such an amazing time, I have a lump in my throat and the BIGGEST smile on my face just reading....thank you for sharing the experience and the pics.....Amazing Dream!!

Mel :goodvibes

WOW! how wonderful for all of you. And what I just love is how happy all the CMs look too, that one picture is priceless because you can tell the DreamTeam member is totally into it! ::sigh::: there just isn't much better than PixieDust !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter