Huge wishes granted! Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Goofy go get me a tissue also??? That is the most heart warming story. Congrats to you and your family. I am so glad that it happened to you. You deserved it! Thanks for sharing.

And that my friends, is what Disney Magic is all about. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now, in a good way.

So glad someone deserving as your son got the magic. That's who its' for :goodvibes

I truely believe there is a higher power and what is to be is...
Bless your family and I know the memories will be with your son foreer. He will also have them to draw strength from in time, and one day, pay it forward with a dream for someone else I bet.
dianne

Thank you for the tissue warning because I am now balling my eyes out!! What a wonderful experience for you and most importantly your son :)

Wow..that was absolutely amazing!
I had tears looking at your photos(thanks for sharing!).
Definately a once in a lifetime...the expressions on the CM's faces were priceless, they really seem to love giving people dreams and seem to be having as much fun as your family was in receiving them!:goodvibes

:cool1: :cool1: I am so happy for you (maybe a little jealous) but that is so cool!!! It sounds like a fab day for all of you!! (PS I would have been crying too)

April, that is sooo wonderful! I am sure you were bawling your eyes out, I would have! This is such a touching story- I'm still crying! Your son is soooo special, and with everything that has been going on, deserves this more than anyone I know! Congrats!!

Thank you Disney for delivering wonderful memories to this family! It was super and will always give all of s who read this some:thumbsup2 thing great to think about!!!

Your story is So CUTE! My DS4 LOVED Tower of Terror. He made us take him on "again,again,again! (actually 23 times!):cool1:
wdwmolly1167.jpg

After having a horrible day and feeling sorry for myself I read this and am in tears. The reason you were picked and do deserve it is because you appreciate it so much. I bet you are the kind of family that would do anything for anyone and not ask for anything in return. You truely deserved your Disney Magic. I agree you should forward this to Disney! I am so glad your little boy was able to have such a amazing day.

I am crying like baby right now. I'm so happy for your family - especially your son. Disney is really a Magical Place.pixiedust:

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks and posts. I cry each time I tell the story in person so I am right there with you. It was such a magical day and for DS and our family.

It was the dream team that are the ones we will never forget. Each person added to the dream and our day. There were so many people who we never met that I know helped. I wish I could thank each person for making it a day of dreams come true!

that is so awesome!! I am so happy for you guys!! Sounds like you all were very deserving to me!! COuldnt of happen to a more wonderful family!

My Goodness. What a Day! I'm tearing up too, like everyone else here.

Congratulations on your amazing memories and wonderful day. What great pictures too! Happy thoughts to you and yours, and thanks for sharing... just by reaching out, you've obviously brightened a lot of people's days too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter