Hyperspace Tron codes to trade

Hey - sorry - but could I get four more for LasagnaChef? He is not on the DIS so I will pay for them for him.

I will do 4,000 credits for 4 sets.

If you don't want to trade any more to me LOL I understand, but I would like to give these to LasagnaChef.

Thanks,
Shadow

Shadow, no problem there, just gotta catch up to the orders :)

I HOPE to have them all done tonite, but I am about 25 sets behind right now! LOL

mtlhddoc2 said:
Shadow, no problem there, just gotta catch up to the orders :)

I HOPE to have them all done tonite, but I am about 25 sets behind right now! LOL

Don't worry, you have as long as you need ;)

No, seriously, you do - I need to go out and get some credits! :rolleyes1

what things are they that you have ive been gone for a couple of days what things are they because i have some WDW to trade for them if i like them

almost caught up now!
Will try and meet everyone this evening

ill trade a WDW or two for a set jsut can you tell me first whats in it

birdman94 said:
ill trade a WDW or two for a set jsut can you tell me first whats in it

Its the new Tron Pong table and 2 chairs you get from beating Hyperspace Mountain game - there should be pics of it on the main VMK Dis site

Jen, PM me whenever you are ready to meet :)

how many sets do you have now? i still need a lot LOL but i have to get credits just tell me how much you have and ill take it :)

i have as many as you need :D

but it might take me a bit of time to get them all. Just tell me how many you want and we can work towards that. Does not have to be credits, can also be buyables totalling 1000

how many can i get with... 5 haunted trees = 1,050 and 2 haunted trees, Back Red And Blue Pirate Thrones And a Ariels Treasher Chest Color Red = 1,050 so can i get 3 sets with that?

just a little update, to make sure people are aware - I will trade for anything - buyable, rare, quest, does not matter

5 sets for fireworks
10 sets for invisibility
10 sets for teleportation
15 sets for a snowman magic
40 sets for a bat magic
20 sets each for dresses, any color
15 sets for a crown
10 seats each for Musketeer, Flag, Peter Pan, Sorcerer hats
15 sets for a princess hat
40 sets for a full Haunted Mansion suit or full cowboy or Indian suit (any colors)
300 sets for inferno
500 sets for a stitch hat (these last 2 might take some time lol)

Whatever you have, with the only exceptions being things like Skull Rock, Narnia, Everest, Pirates codes and cheap clothing, I will take (eh... I would even take 4 everest level 3 codes)

make it 20 sets for musketer hat and you got deal also does set have the cabinets with it too or just games

Um sorry to bother (again LOL :rotfl2: ) but could I get 10 sets with two Fireworks magic pins instead of using the credits? Sorry to bother you...

Rockstar, sorry, I must have missed you, try again later?
I will be heading to bed around 11:30 EST, so hopefully we can get as many trades done as possible by then.

then I have all day tomorrow at work to build codes lol (no in VMK trading from work, just too much for me) - and then I will try and do trading time between 7pm and 9pm tomorrow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter