Hyperspace Tron codes to trade

tinkryansmom said:
WOW!

Are you still trading sets? I have a teleportatioin magic I can trade! Would that get me 10 sets!? :thumbsup2 :banana: :confused3

I will check back here.

Thanks! This game is too long for me to conquer.

:Pinkbounc :woohoo:

Hi there!
I most certainly am. Sent you a PM.

Hi, am I still on your list? Let me know! Will trade for however many you can give me, if 10 sets is too much right now.

mtlhddoc2 said:
Hi there!
I most certainly am. Sent you a PM.

Hi Doc :)
Hey I trade once with you before and I would like to ask if you are still doing the sets...I would like 10 sets and I have teleportation. I certainly understand it might take a while so just let me know when your ready I can wait. But if you could just pm to let me know you got this...I don't mind waiting for you til you get it done.. :thumbsup2 Thank you for doing this for us!
Belle

Just an update again - I will continue to do this as long as they give out these sets with the Hyperspace game :D
I am reposting my "price list" if you will - because over time I had added things

5 sets for fireworks (most popular choice lol)
5 sets each for most retired pins (except newest ones 1 set each for food, surf and pirate pins)
8 sets each for most host pins (except churro: 2 sets, Surfing: 3 sets, Jolly roger: 3 sets)
20 sets for Grand California pin (can you tell I dont have it?)
1 set each for most items from Park quest cards except ones for buyables like the hippo rug
2 sets for Explorer's Tent codes
3 sets each for Pirate Fortress room, High School Musical room
3 sets each for Wells, Thrill seeker pins and 50th Lamp, Chair and Pin
7 sets each for Kali Couch and Animal Safari room
10 sets each for retired pirate quest furniture and Mansion quest furniture (not tree)

10 sets each for invisibility or teleportation
15 sets for a snowman magic
40 sets for a bat magic

20 sets each for dresses, any color
15 sets for a crown
10 seats each for Pirate, Musketeer, Flag, Peter Pan, Green Backwards, Sorcerer hats (i would add 5 sets for a pirate hat with a parrot on it)
15 sets for a princess hat
25 sets for a Sparrow Costume
15 sets for Superhero costume
5 sets for 2 full tron costumes (for now)
40 sets for a full Haunted Mansion suit or full cowboy or Indian suit (any colors)

1 set for 2 tanks (for now)
300 sets for inferno
500 sets for a stitch hat (these last 2 might take some time lol)
Beta and other retired items will be on a case by case basis

The only things I do not want are things like Skull Rock, Narnia, Everest, Pirates codes and cheap clothing

for the most part, my prices are set it stone as I have almost everything ever sold or given away.

Hi all, I am going to be on a good portion of the night, and I have acquire almost all the sets I need (maybe need 30 more total) so PM me if you are going to be around and the best time frame for you to meet me :)

to all who have not picked up their sets yet, i will be around after 5pm eastern time tonite, pm me and i should be able to go on and deliver everything

ok all, im sittinmg in my room - there are still about 10 of you that have not picked up their sets and i have them all now so...... PM me and let me know you are coming :)
I probably wont be on between 9pm and 11pm eastern due to Rockstar Supernova finale :)

I spent a good part of the day on trading, so I am off for now, will be back before survivor, and then again after survivor lol

PM me with your VMK name and if you do not have mine, I will PM it back so you can meet me :D

You are so nice to do this. Just a note to all of you who want to trade, this is one of the best traders i have done business with yet. Totally reliable and is online when he says. Great guy. THANKS :thumbsup2 :teeth: :cheer2:

:)
Thnaks thats nice of you to say :D

I will be in my room again today, sitting and trading of course. Hoave tron in my inventory and a room full of stuff, plus, I have Herbie costume parts to trade :D

update everyone - I have 30 tron sets at the moment and will be on some of the night tonite - i should be able to accommodate those that come pick up sets :)

I also have other things to trade if you are not wanting tron, many easy park quest items..

Also have some beta and other retired items:
Orange Rocket Couch
Pink Slipper Chair
Green Barrell chairs
Green PhilharMagic
Green Tiki divider
Christmas tree
Herbie suit (for boys, no shoes)
Predictometer
plus many more items - most retired pins etc

I will also trade FOR any items I already have.
come make me an offer :)
I only ask that all trades and trade offers be fair value (sometimes in my eyes fair is different than others, such as I feel that Inferno is only worth roughly 2 bat magic pins and maybe a snowman pin - my list above roughly states how much I value each item)
PM me for my name, I do not want it on the open board, VMK staff is too onmipresent here, thanks.

mtlhddoc2 said:
update everyone - I have 30 tron sets at the moment and will be on some of the night tonite - i should be able to accommodate those that come pick up sets :)

I also have other things to trade if you are not wanting tron, many easy park quest items..

Also have some beta and other retired items:
Orange Rocket Couch
Pink Slipper Chair
Green Barrell chairs
Green PhilharMagic
Green Tiki divider
Christmas tree
Herbie suit (for boys, no shoes)
Predictometer
plus many more items - most retired pins etc

I will also trade FOR any items I already have.
come make me an offer :)
I only ask that all trades and trade offers be fair value (sometimes in my eyes fair is different than others, such as I feel that Inferno is only worth roughly 2 bat magic pins and maybe a snowman pin - my list above roughly states how much I value each item)
PM me for my name, I do not want it on the open board, VMK staff is too onmipresent here, thanks.
how much creidts for rocket?

Hi there
40,000 credits for the rocket. Or, the orange rocket and a snowman magic for a black rocket, if you have it by chance.

Hi all, sitting in my room again today
getting low on tron becaus eI needed a break from that game lol but I will start upo again when i run out.

For those that have come and gotten more than their original askance: thanks :)

I do want to clarify though because I think sometimes people do not understand (not Dis people but making sure)
I will trade each tron set for 1000 credits, or 1000 credits of buyable furniture or pins, however - here is a short list of thing I DONT want:
Brown Underwater Organs
any Skull Rock Firniture
red Blizzard Beach chair (well, I would take ONE if coupled with other items)
red Velvet room dividers
Jungle Cruise Teleporters
Everest Ride Chair
Everest 2006 Pins (Clarified: the pins you win from Yeti game)
NO cheap pins still available
NO cheap clothes!

I MISSED A BUMP DAY! LOL

Football sunday, I was barely on :)

I am back up to about 50 sets in inventory again, so, anyone who has been waitring can meet me after 8 tonite (the wife want to watch "Wife Swap" UGH!) - PM me if you do not know my VMK name :)

due to Yavns new rule, I am suspending this offer for the time being. Anyone who has requested a trade before now, I have enough to fill your order. Send me a PM when you wnat to meet.

I have a pair of stitch teleporters, how many chairs or credits would you give for them? Please tell me both thx!

I normally have been trading 1 table and chair set for teh teleporter sets, and to that end, I have wound up with about 20 BTM sets and 12 or 13 Stitch lol, but I will still do the trade if you want :)

mtlhddoc2 said:
due to Yavns new rule, I am suspending this offer for the time being. Anyone who has requested a trade before now, I have enough to fill your order. Send me a PM when you wnat to meet.

What new rule would make someone nervous about trading Tron sets? Did I missed something? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter