I’m nervous now... tips for Jersey week?

Don't wear a Red Sox hat . . . .
Funny, my husband and I live in NJ and are Sox fans!

We will be there for Jersey week, but only by coincidence. We’ve had that week pegged for a family vacation to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary for quite some time, but just decided within the last few months to do Disney. We are flying from Jersey with our 2 little ones and meeting my parents and brother and his family (all Floridians and AP holders). I’m worried about the crowds, but we go often, and frankly, can’t try to do too much as we will be touring with three kids under 4 (including any 6 month old). We didn’t get all the FP I wanted (booking now at 30 days out since were staying off campus). But I’ll keep checking, and will just go with the flow! Have a fantastic trip!

We are NJ residents who arrive late 11/3 and leave on 11/11. Plans are similar 11/4 HS, 11/5 MK, 11/6 EP, 11/7 AK, 11/8 EP, 11/9 resort day and MVMCP, 11/10 HS, 11/11 Disney Springs and fly home. I'm hoping a good touring plan helps make things manageable. We did hoppers in case it gets crazy in one park. We've done Jersey week before because of school schedules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter