I am going to make those index cards and I need help.

Index cards work really well. I used them when our family went in 1994 and 1998. I photocopied the maps and touring plans at the back of the Unofficial Guide to WDW and taped them onto the cards. We followed the plan pretty well until about 1pm when we had all the big rides done. Even though the family joked about my "cue cards" they certainly saved a lot of time. Each card had the touring plan on one side and the other side had the map of the land.

I also used index cards all through university to study for my exams. And now my DD does it and she did not even know that I did it. Of course mine were color coded....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We leave in 3 weeks and I would appreciate it if you would send me a copy of those cards as well. I am trying to get us organized as this will be the longest my family has been gone from home and I dont want to have anything get ruined. Thanks!

sweetpea1297@yahoo.com:yay: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter