• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am livid right now

Will they honor the reservation if we have the email confirmation? I was able to grab BOG for Christmas night for my family of 7. I really hope it doesn't disappear.

I doubt it'll disappear. As far as I recall that has only happened once and it was a few years back.

But an email confirmation that at one point you had a reservation doesn't prove you didn't cancel it. Fwiw.

Curious as to what they're doing (IT) that this upgrade or update or whatever it is, is taking so long??

Who knows? Despite being up here in Seattle and having employees that used to work adjacent to dh at his company, for some reason they insist on working on the live site. Dh's company has almost never gone down because they work on a non-live site, and publish it live as they know it works. I have no idea why Disney doesn't do that.

Their website has been terrible in different ways since the first time I used it, back in 2005. I'm not holding out hope that it'll get better. Now if one of hubby's old coworkers would stand still when they see him on transit, maybe they could learn a few things, but they don't tend to do so. :)

Does TP only help find regular dining reservations or can they help find Rivers of Light dining pkgs and Fireworks Dessert Party ones?
I'm not sure, I did put in request for one and never heard anything, but then I discovered it wasn't offered on the date I was looking for. And, when i put in my request, I specifically asked for the ROL dining package and my confirmation did state that. I'm assuming they do?? I'm sure someone else will better answer your question!

Don't give up checking and using TP reservation finder. Just got one for CTR dinner. Been checking and using TP for about a month now. I agree it is a little stressful but at least we still have a chance for those tough ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter