I Am NOT a Bad, Bad Baby -- TR final updates 9/12

Sorry to hear about Alisha, it sounds like she is in the best possible hands though Kathy xx

Sending lots and lots of good vibes your DIL's way :love:

Looks like a beautiful blue sky Epcot day! Chip and Dale are so cute -- those are great pictures! :goodvibes

Oh Kathy I am so sorry to read about what Alisha is going through and hope the next month goes by quickly so she can have her appointment and get some answers. How incredibly frustrating. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

I am so sorry that Alisha hasn't been well. I'll keep her in my prayers for you guys.

Well I was going to say, if you WERE going to rob a bank, you better share! :lmao:

CHIPPIES! Nothing better than meeting a chipmunk. Oh, unless you meet a real chipmunk while you're camping and it scares your sister in law. That's pretty awesome. :rotfl2:

Kathy I am sorry I was so far behind!

Shannon, I totally understand.

I'll be keeping Alisha in my thoughts. I've only heard wonderful things about the care at Mayo.

It's a wonderful place and hoping we get some answers.

Love the update! I go to Mousegears "just because" several times per trip. :lmao: And I rarely leave empty handed!

With that little Princess of yours, I'm not surprised.

Love the Chip and Dale pics. When I saw the first one I thought "what are Chip and Dale wearing?" then I realized they were wearing little girls :rotfl2:

Thanks; yes, it could look like that a bit, couldn't it?

Oh, sorry to hear about your daughter in law. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Thank you, Clare.

You are right about the food at Ed Debevic's. It's not great, but the entertainment is!

I remember the first couple times we went when the boys were little that the food was much better. :(

Fun Epcot day. Looks like you are getting a lot done. I want to try that piggy bank game with my girls next week!

We got a lot done 3that morning. If I don't talk to you before, HAVE A GREAT TRIP with the girls. Let us know if you do a TR.

Quick! Everybody look busy!

Trust me, I was busy without him there too.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying she gets some answers and relief soon.

Thanks, Mark; we do too.

Eh, close enough.

I thought so too.

Seriously? You don't have a tab there at this point? Glad you got to see Lisa and family again.

I always have money on my card...guess I had one too many. :rotfl2:

Don't show these to my wife.

I promise I won't. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Alisha. I hope that they find a cause for her pain so that she can get back to feeling well. As much as nobody wants a diagnosis, it is nice to have one so that you know how to proceed with treating it.

She would be so happy to HAVE a diagnosis.

What a great time you had robbing that bank :rotfl: I'm always amazed by how many things I haven't done at WDW, and people wonder why I have to keep going back!

This was the first time I had seen this (we don't spend any time in Innoventions).

I love your pictures with Chip and Dale, everyone looks so happy!!

Thanks; it was a fun meet and greet.

First off, so sorry to hear about Alisha. I hope they figure out what's wrong soon and she gets better soon.

Thank you, Karin.

As for the TR:
What a fun day at Epcot, you went on so many of our favourite rides and the pics of the girls with Chip and Dale are just too cute!

We had a very productive morning.

First off I will definitely be keeping Alisha in my thoughts and prayers that she gets some answers. My aunt was treated at the Mayo Clinic and they were wonderful!

Thanks, Phil. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Mayo.

Looks like a fun time at EPCOT just kinda doing what you come across in between FP+ ... and those fountains are one of the things that you are basically required to take pictures of :rotfl:

Yes, I think you would be shot if you didn't get a picture of that fountain.

Prayers for Alisha. I hope she has some answers soon after her appointment.

Thank you.

Your Epcot day looks like fun so far! Especially the pictures with Chip and Dale!

Thanks; we had a lot of fun with them.

What a great time in Epcot. That piggy bank game looks so fun. I need to borrow kids so I can play it. :rotfl:

Mark would have fun with it; we might have to borrow something later this month.

Fun pictures from SE!

Thanks, Mary Ellen.

Love the land! It's a must do for me every trip!

I enjoy it, Mark really loves is.

Love Mary's shirt. So cute. I already told you I love yours. :thumbsup2

Thanks again!

I did not know that Alisha was ill. I am so sorry to hear that and I hope she don't have to wait long to get a diagnosis. It sounds like it could be a myriad of things. My goodness. She should not have to feel that bad. So sorry. Please keep us posted. Is she gluten sensitive? Has that been considered? I only ask because I know it can be debilitating.

I've not said anything up until now...I didn't feel it was right. But now that she has posted it on her FB I felt it was okay. Unfortunately, she has a lot of issues. As far as we know, she is not gluten sensitive. She has that on her list to ask thought.

Fingers crossed that Alisha gets some answers and some relief.

Thank you so much, Jen.

Looks like a great weekend! And $500 sounds awesome!

We had a lot of fun and laughs. And my son went home with some extra cash!

Hope your son’s back feels better too!

I hope the chiro can help him; but, I am afraid, he will still need surgery at some point. :(

I LOVE Vera Bradley and can’t wait to get a wallet to go with my purse!! :lovestruc

My husband has forbidden me from buying another one...he says I have too many. :rotfl2:

What a great time in Epcot. That piggy bank game looks so fun. I haven’t played before, may have to give it a try. Wow there is so much stuff I still have to do in WDW. :hyper:

It amazes me how much we haven't done after 25+ visits.

What a fun time in EPCOT and you got so much done. :goodvibes

It was a very productive morning.

So sorry Alisha is feeling bad. Good for an appointment to the Mayo Clinic and I hope she feels better soon. Sending good thoughts and prayers her way. :hug:

I am so glad we were able to get her in and not have to wait too long.

I love the really cute pictures in front of Spaceship Earth!

Thanks, Dee.

What a bummer about missing your meet with Bill and Grace :(

I was very sad that we couldn't meet; I was sadder when I found out they got there and were on Soarin' right after us. Like so many other DISer's I want to meet, I will keep Bill on my list.

I was wondering the very same thing about how much time you saved using a FP here.

I was really surprised how long the line was when we had our FP+.

Your pictures from the attraction are great!

Thanks!

Now I am off to read your life update and your mega update.

:hug:

Hugs back to you.

I am so sorry to hear about all that Alisha has been going through. It is obvious how much you and Mark both care for her. Sending lots of positive energy her way.

She is truly the daughter we never had (Mark thinks she walks on water!). Thanks for the positive energy.

As you know, and others have said, the Mayo is the best.

:hug:

Yes it is and I couldn't be happier that she is going there; well, I could...I'd be happy if she wasn't suffering, but at least I know she will be in good hands.

Sounds like you are making the most of your day at EPCOT. I haven't done the Piggy Bank thing but what I have read about it is really interest-ing (pun intended)

We knew it was our last full day and really wanted to get a lot of stuff done.

I love your line-up of Spaceship Earth, Soarin' and Living with the Land.

It worked perfectly.

That was a really cute meet between two cute girls and two very cute chipmunks. Chip and Dale are my faves!

Chip and Dale are always a lot of fun.

That is excellent that you met up with Lisa and Hunter (and John?) a couple of times. Even if there isn't a picture, I do believe it happened.

Yes, it was John; it was fun seeing them more than once.

:thumbsup2

I love running into DISer's that I've known for so long.

:hug: Bless that you could get her an appointment. I will pray for Alisha. Poor girl is going through so much, and she seems so wonderful! I hope she gets answers and is on her way to a successful treatment ASAP! :hug:

Thank you Jeanette. She's so young to be going through this nonsense.

I love your Epcot day, we loved Innoventions. Great pics with Chip and Dale :goodvibes

I'm glad you and the kids loved Innoventions.

Some how I have totally missed that piggy bank thing. Those pigs are too cute though.

I had heard about it, but never done it (guess that is what happens when your kids grow up).

The pic you have here from LWTL, of the rocks and the water....I want that set up in my back yard. :thumbsup2 I do however think that I will pass on eating any lily pads that were in it! :rotfl:

Isn't that gorgeous? I would love to have that in my Florida home.

The pics of ya'll with Chip and Dale are great. I love that all of your shirts are so "disneyfied". If that is not a word, it should be!

I like that word and say that it should officially be in the dictionary!

Sorry to hear about Alisha, it sounds like she is in the best possible hands though Kathy xx

Thanks, Linda; I believe she will be.

Sending lots and lots of good vibes your DIL's way :love:

Thank you so much, Julie.

Looks like a beautiful blue sky Epcot day! Chip and Dale are so cute -- those are great pictures! :goodvibes

The weather was perfect that day! And Chip and Dale are great!

Oh Kathy I am so sorry to read about what Alisha is going through and hope the next month goes by quickly so she can have her appointment and get some answers. How incredibly frustrating. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Thank you so much my friend.

I am so sorry that Alisha hasn't been well. I'll keep her in my prayers for you guys.

Thanks, Danielle. :hug:

Well I was going to say, if you WERE going to rob a bank, you better share! :lmao:

Of course I would share with you!

CHIPPIES! Nothing better than meeting a chipmunk. Oh, unless you meet a real chipmunk while you're camping and it scares your sister in law. That's pretty awesome. :rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl: I would have loved to have seen that. We have one who keeps digging a hole by my rose bush.

It was finally time for lunch. And if you haven't guessed by now where we were eating, here it is:

Waiting in the lobby...which was about 10 minutes:

We were led to the exact same booth we had sat in last time the four of us gals had gone. We had a very nice view of the fish.

Our bread was brought out and we all dived in

And the butter

A friend swimming by

And another friend

Our waitress graciously took a picture of the four of us

Mommy and the bad, bad baby

More friends

Soon our lunch arrived. Mary and I both got the adult version of the fried shrimp and mashed potatos

I have no idea who had this and why I don't have a picture of the other child's meal

Someone was getting silly

And then it was time for my favorite dessert at Disney

The kids dessert

Continued in next post

We settled up the bill, and then went to see Nemo and friends

We then started walking over to World Showcase

We went to Mexico and looked around the pavilion while I was sending a text message.

Time for some silly hat pictures for Mr. Mark

Up next, a boat ride and a DIS meet

Your meal at Coral Reef looks really good. This used to be a must-do for us, but with so many places to choose in EPCOT and the resort area, it hasn't made it onto our lineup for the past few trips.

You certainly can't beat the atmosphere there. Watching turtles, sharks, rays and beautiful fish while you are eating is an amazing experience.

:cloud9:

I was going to quote and post the picture of Imagination with the flowers in the foreground- I love the colors in that photo.

Mexico is such a great spot for silly hat photos. I love the big hats followed by the itty-bitty one.

:goodvibes

Missed the previous update, so I'll comment on all!

First, prayers for Alisha. I hope they figure out what is causing her pain and problems, and that she is feeling okay until her appointment.

You had a good time at Epcot! I will confess that I've never done any of the things in Innoventions (neither East nor West) though I plan to remedy that in December!

Good pictures on SSE, and :rotfl2: for Mary needing to pay for your coffee, and in front of Lisa, John and Hunter! :rotfl: Great pictures of everyone with Chip and Dale too.

Yay for Coral Reef! I love that place, and you got some great pictures of the aquarium marine life! :goodvibes And you got some really good pictures on The Seas with Nemo and Friends, which is hard to do in those moving clam-mobiles!

:lmao: at the girls in the sombreros, big and small!

I'm sorry to hear about Alisha. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of her problems and find a simple solution.

We finished with the Piggy Adventure and went here since there was no line
I'm glad to see that. I thought FP+ had been causing a significantly inflated standby on this one.

Since we were already there, we decided to visit The Land
Always a great choice.

We did stop at Starbucks on the way for coffee
Of course...

They gave me grief because I scanned for my coffee and obviously I was out of funds and Mary had to pay for my drink. Oops!
Well, when you keep buying that Starbucks stuff, it makes you run out of money in a hurry!!!

I took a photo of these when we got to Mouse Gears for all the Vera Bradley loving people.
I have got to keep DW away from that display.

It was finally time for lunch. And if you haven't guessed by now where we were eating, here it is:
I thought it was next to the aquarium in T-Rex... :sad2: :rolleyes1

Our bread was brought out and we all dived in
Talking about diving in when you eat at Coral Reef... You are starting to write like Barry.:rolleyes1

I got so behind, but I am all caught up now!

So glad you had a good visit with the kiddos! I saw the Garretts photo on Facebook and was so jealous! YUMM! We are keeping Alisha in our prayers!!

So sad it is your last full day.:sad1: But I am excited that you will have a new TR coming up in not to long!:lmao:

Epcot became our favorite park while we were there, glad you guys were having so much fun! :thumbsup2

The Seas were empty, fortunately on our trip they were as well too. Love the "two caballeros ;) "

More :hug: for you sweet Alisha!

I'm glad that the girls spotted Hunter ('cause we both know that they were all about Hunter and not John and I :laughing:) so we could meet up again. I do remember Mary paying for your coffee and giving you playful grief over it.

I wonder why they don't have the fried shrimp on the dinner menu? I wonder that but then I'd probably order their steak anyway since it's always been good.

The Mexico pictures had me giggling. Those girls are always good for a laugh or two.

I really am going to have to give the Coral Reef another try sometime. It has been 20 some years since I have eaten there. I must say that the butter has changed. I only remember this because the butter we had was little busts of Mickey and my ex was chopping off Mickey's ears to my total embarrassment! :lmao: I wish they would add the shrimp to the dinner menu, I would so get it when I return. Yummm

The hat pictures are awesome! I love the little hat. ;)

I still haven't eaten at Coral reef either......though it always looks sooooo good!

I figured Coral Reef was the destination but never got around to posting that...

I need to go back there but as usual there are too many favorites and too many new places that take up all the dining slots in my trips. :)

The girls are having fun with all the hats. I just remember my DS trying on the teeny tiny hat and how funny that looked on him. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter