I am so rude

rorosweetheart

The Brown Skined Cinderella
I am so rude. I did not properly introduce myself before posting a buisness question. Please for give me.

For right now I will call my self Rorosweetheart (when i get more aqauinted with the group I will reveal my real name). I am 29 yrs old. I have been a Disney fan ever since I was 2 yrs old, after my first trip to Walt Disney World (my mom says when we got back she had to redo my WHOLE room in Mickey Mouse). I have visted both Disney World (serveral times) and Disneyland (once-last year).

I am a soon to be an ex-GI (I get out of the Air Force this month). My dream right now is to work for Disney (hopfully acting). It has always been a dream of mine.

I look forward to meeting new friends in this forum. Hope to hear for you all soon! :earsgirl:

-Ro

Welcome! I hope you love it here as much as we all do! :)

Yes, welcome and I hope your dream comes true. Make sure you "Wish Upon a Star" .

Hello and welcome rorosweetheart. This place is great for tips, advice, chat and everything in between. Im from England and am hoping to go back to WDW this December just before Christmas so am on here regularly to get help. Everyone is friendly so any questions post away!

Thaank you widget. I can use all the Disney talk and advice I can get. :-) Hope to talk to you again soon. :-)

-Ro

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter