I don't understand about "getting your post count up"

lexeka

Mouseketeer
What is that about? Someone said to come on here and wish people a 'happy birthday' in order to get your count up. I am SO confused!:confused3

To the left of your message there is a box that has your name and your post count. You have 4 posts. When you post then it adds to that number.

Yvette

Plus, after you post so many your title changes. For instance, right now you are "Earning Your Ears" and when you have posted 75 messages you will be retitled "Mousekeeter", etc.
:banana:

too funny. i have been on the dis message board for almost a year and havent really figured that out too. i just post when i have something to say or something to ask.

As you can see I'm not very good at running up the post count. After 6 years I don't even have 200. That's about 1 every other week I think.

Wow...I didn't know you had to have a certain number of posts before you could post pictures. Now if I just knew HOW to post pictures easier I would be in business :)

You need 10 posts in order to post pictures.

Posting pictures is really easy. Here are the steps

1)Open a free account on photobucket

2)Upload the pictures you want to post from your computer to the photobucket account. This is really easy and quick.

3)Once the picture is in the photobucket account you can post it here on the disboards. Simply click on the picture in photobucket and on the bottom right of the screen there will be an option for posting on a message board. Just copy that and paste it into your post. You can also resize the image in photobucket if you want it to be smaller. There is a box on top of the picture that says resize. Just click on that and choose the size you want it to become. I mostly use the message board option when resizing my pictures.

That is it. It's simple!

Hope this clears things up!

You need 10 posts in order to post pictures.

Posting pictures is really easy. Here are the steps

1)Open a free account on photobucket

2)Upload the pictures you want to post from your computer to the photobucket account. This is really easy and quick.

3)Once the picture is in the photobucket account you can post it here on the disboards. Simply click on the picture in photobucket and on the bottom right of the screen there will be an option for posting on a message board. Just copy that and paste it into your post. You can also resize the image in photobucket if you want it to be smaller. There is a box on top of the picture that says resize. Just click on that and choose the size you want it to become. I mostly use the message board option when resizing my pictures.

That is it. It's simple!

Hope this clears things up!

Thank You for that explanation, I'm going to try that after my upcoming trip for a report.

How do you get to where you can send a PM to someone? I keep getting "your count is too low". How many messages do you have to send before you can PM someone?:confused3

Plus, after you post so many your title changes. For instance, right now you are "Earning Your Ears" and when you have posted 75 messages you will be retitled "Mousekeeter", etc.
:banana:

I thought this would be an appropriate place to add my 75th post!! :banana:

Does this mean I'm now a Mouseketeer?? :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter