I don't understand about "getting your post count up"

To the best of my knowledge (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong! :guilty: ) you need 10 posts to e-mail, PM or post pictures, 75 to become a Mouseketeer, :yay: and 500 :scared1: to become a DIS Veteran. Those are the only categories.

HTH! :disrocks:

How many to become a :earsgirl: Mouseketeer?:earsboy:
I see one person has 50 and isn't a Mouseketeer and someone has 78 and is. So is it 75?
(I'm beginning to see how this posting and reading posts can become addicting ~ especially when you've got Disney on the Brain!)

By the way what's this mean? :wishfifteen

How many to become a :earsgirl: Mouseketeer?:earsboy:
I see one person has 50 and isn't a Mouseketeer and someone has 78 and is. So is it 75?
(I'm beginning to see how this posting and reading posts can become addicting ~ especially when you've got Disney on the Brain!)

Geese I must be too slow someone just answered my Mouseketeer Question before I sent my question off. Thanks ~ as I suspected 75 to become a Mouseketeer.~

That is a graphic you can add to your signature if you are a member of the Wish Boards here on the DIS. The Wish boards are a place you can go if you are trying to lose weight/or stay healthy. You can find exercise challenges, support groups and recipes over there. That particular graphic you posted indicates that you are a member of the Wish Boards and that you have lost 15 pounds.

That is a graphic you can add to your signature if you are a member of the Wish Boards here on the DIS. The Wish boards are a place you can go if you are trying to lose weight/or stay healthy. You can find exercise challenges, support groups and recipes over there. That particular graphic you posted indicates that you are a member of the Wish Boards and that you have lost 15 pounds.

Thanks. That's nice. I think I'll make a goal to lose $15 before my June 2008 trip. I've already lost 30lbs after DS and DD were born. Could use just a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter