I Ended Up Solo!!

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
Headed to Fl May 14th to Clearwater for a week....nice, but being in Fl and knowing Disney was so close, after 3 nights on the beach, I packed up my friend Don. Next morning off to Disney!
No ressies, I just stopped into the CBR.......654. for 4 nights! ouch! (me being an annual pass holder, well an expired one) knew I could do so much better! talked to customer service...I asked for passholder rate....she gave me BACK 320. bucks!!! I added 70 and guess what?? got my new annual pass!! tell me you can beat that deal!
well,being there for even an hour w Don was just awful! he was in FL to drink...and was very unhappy I took him from Clearwater(I paided for this trip)! I left him by the pool drinking his beer and headed out to epcot...........
When I got back he booked a return flight!
so for 4 nights and 5 days....I had Disney to myself!!

It was the GREATEST thing!! the feeling of freedom!!
I felt so home and so safe.......I DO plan on going again....soon by my self!!!

:teeth:

Glad everything worked out so well for your trip!!

Although I like traveling with others, I really love the feeling of being in WDW on my own - planning one thing, then at the last minute going a totally different way.

Have a great time on all your future SOLO trips!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter