I found myself at Disney World Google maps street view

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
Have any of you ever found yourself on Google maps street view at Disney? I try to find dates. Sometimes I find years. And sometimes I look for a clock to see what time it was done. I haven’t found myself yet. Has anyone posted on this?

Not at WDW but I have found myself at an intersection. I saw the Google camera car go by and checked periodically to see if the imagery updated at the intersection. Eventually the imagery updated and there was my car.

Not at WDW but I have found myself at an intersection. I saw the Google camera car go by and checked periodically to see if the imagery updated at the intersection. Eventually the imagery updated and there was my car.
This happened to me on our street. There was a vehicle parked along the street in my lane, so I paused behind it because the Google camera car was coming the other way and there wasn’t room to pass. The photo was there for quite a while, but there are updated photos now with no cars on the street.

When they first started doing Google street views, the photo of the house showed my Dad unloading groceries from his car and walking toward the front door.

We were on a VDOT camera passing an accident that ran in news footage quite a bit. Ok, that was not related lol.

The best thing we've seen is our trashy neighbor's backyard in birds eye view. Interesting stuff 🤔

I can't even find my house. This post prompted me to search for my address on Google maps. The picture that comes up isn't our house. :confused3 I'm good with that. I actually prefer it.

I just checked the dates for Google Earth for a section of roadway in our former town, specifically looking for the roadway that DH and I passed a google maps car years ago. I found us! Circa 2013.

1686153987715.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter