I hate the new Promotion!

I'mWithGrumpy said:
If you get to go to WDW, celebrate the fact you can! I'm looking forward to watching the celebrations happening around me.
Only quoting a small part of what you said, but all of it is excellent!

thought of it from Disney's point of view - if they gave out a free day or a $70 gift card for wedding anniversaries - they'd have to give out two. That's $140 worth of giveaways for each couple. And then they'd get complaints that people who aren't married or are too young to be married or are divorced or widowed or whatever don't have as much of a shot at the promotion as married couples do.

And then what other celebrations should they give away free stuff for? Graduations? Family reunions? Engagements?

Everyone has a birthday, so everyone has the option to go or not to go for that day.

As has been noted - with this promotion you can be absolutely assured of getting a free gift of some sort if you register and show up on your birthday. With the current promotion, you're likely to get jack squat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter