I have the funniest PP Picture EVER!!! Posted the Pic! 12/09 P/T Report

Yay!! I have been looking for someone that is making a PTR for December!! We are going Dec 2-10 and doing a split stay also! I wanted to follow along with someone else going at the same time! I plan to start my PTR next week or so. I will follow yours as I do mine. I think it helps get through the anticipation! When I get it going, I'll put the link in my siggie and you can follow mine too! We go through the aggony of waiting together! Can't wait to hear more!

Yay!! I have been looking for someone that is making a PTR for December!! We are going Dec 2-10 and doing a split stay also! I wanted to follow along with someone else going at the same time! I plan to start my PTR next week or so. I will follow yours as I do mine. I think it helps get through the anticipation! When I get it going, I'll put the link in my siggie and you can follow mine too! We go through the aggony of waiting together! Can't wait to hear more!

AWESOME! I can't wait for you to get started! I am waiting till we have the tickets payed for before I update again. :banana:

Hello!

He will start school part time in a few weeks.:sad: I am nervous a bit because he can't tell me if someone was mean to him.
Well I just wanted to let ya know I am here and will post some new stuff soon.

I think I have 4 months and some days left:dance3::banana:I gotta check my ticker! Poo, I have 3 more days till 4 months

I understand that concern all too well. My ds is now 7 and has autism. He sometimes just doesn't realize when kids are being mean to him and it just breaks my heart as a mom.
He can communicate with me just fine now but he just doesn't see the 'bad' in people. While that can be a great thing sometimes, it also makes him vulnerable.
We homeschool now, but I can relate to what you are feeling- when I sent him to preschool at 3.5, I was feeling the same thing.
For headphones- we love the Peltor ones. We bought them at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Peltor-90554-...ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1248624099&sr=8-1

I just found your PTR from your post on timandlesely's TR. I am so curious about your itinerary and crowds as we may go around that time next year. I have been in early december before but it was several years ago. I do love that time of year - bring sweatshirts. =) Thanks for posting the pic! Too funny about her hair. Oh, I love your jewelry!!!

I just found your PTR from your post on timandlesely's TR. I am so curious about your itinerary and crowds as we may go around that time next year. I have been in early december before but it was several years ago. I do love that time of year - bring sweatshirts. =) Thanks for posting the pic! Too funny about her hair. Oh, I love your jewelry!!!

Thank you! I been neglecting this PTR but its less then 90 days away and I am ready for some updates!!

Good Morning!

Well you know with time things change and so did my Christmas trip! I have been neglecting this poor PTR but I am so ready for some updates. I have some Big changes. I will list them in order.

1.) My husband got laid off.:headache:

2.) I was going to cancel our trip.:headache::headache:

3.) I decided that I can shorten our trip. NO LAY OFF IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM DISNEY! :laughing:

4.) We are now going 12/9-12/15 5 days at Bay Lake Tower:lovestruc 2 days at Old Key West.

5.) My husband got a JOB!:cool1:

6.) Since my husband just got a job so he can't get the time off. Soooooo
that means my mom is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Ya I am so excited!! I love my mom and we share the same passion for Disney. In fact she it there right now! She has had a fabulous trip! No waits for anything. She comes back Saturday.
Okay so my hubby can't go but it's okay because we already have a trip booked for July at our home! Bay Lake Tower!!

So those are my updates:) I am going to work on my itinerary today since the hours are out.

I will post pictures of the goodie bags stuff I got when the kids are off at school.
I hope you are still with even though it has been awhile.
Have a magical day!!

Hi. Saw you over on the fokker watch thread and just had to check out your TR. What a great start.

Subbing.
:surfweb:

I also saw you on the Focker thread and came over.

WDW is fantastic with persons with disabilities. My dbf has Cerebral Palsy and is in a power wheelchair and we have a wonderful time when we go to Disney. He has worked with children with Autism and we have a special place in our hearts for them. Your family is beautiful. It is wonderful that you can share you love of Disney with your mom. I can't wait to read more about your trip!

Hi. Saw you over on the fokker watch thread and just had to check out your TR. What a great start.

Subbing.
:surfweb:

:welcome: Thanks for coming over! Everyone has been so welcoming over there. I love the idea of the Focker watch. Can't wait to use it!

I also saw you on the Focker thread and came over.

WDW is fantastic with persons with disabilities. My dbf has Cerebral Palsy and is in a power wheelchair and we have a wonderful time when we go to Disney. He has worked with children with Autism and we have a special place in our hearts for them. Your family is beautiful. It is wonderful that you can share you love of Disney with your mom. I can't wait to read more about your trip!

:welcome: Hello! Yes I love my mom. She is my best friend. Only me and her really get Disney. We have taken the men before but they whine to much. :rotfl: They just don't get Disney. My husband has told me three trips now he will be better. We will see, we go in June for 12 days!! :banana:

I understand that concern all too well. My ds is now 7 and has autism. He sometimes just doesn't realize when kids are being mean to him and it just breaks my heart as a mom.
He can communicate with me just fine now but he just doesn't see the 'bad' in people. While that can be a great thing sometimes, it also makes him vulnerable.
We homeschool now, but I can relate to what you are feeling- when I sent him to preschool at 3.5, I was feeling the same thing.
http://www.amazon.com/Peltor-90554-...ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1248624099&sr=8-1

Thanks for the link. Our trip is getting so closer now. I need to get busy! I want to make him a picture book of all the attractions. Pictures really help him. But I have an update about school. He loves it. He is really happy when he gets off the bus. The only thing that really bothers me is that they start school so early! He is on the bus at 6:10am in the morning:scared1: Its so early for him and he is NOT a happy camper getting on that bus.

:welcome: Thank you for coming over! I am going to post my days today. I have a system down. I have gotten tips from all the great websites so I hope they work.
I got my jewelry from ANIMAL KINGDOM!! That's why you love it!:lovestruc
It was not that expensive too!!

Okay here is my itinerary of days and what parks.

12/9 Arrival Day Wed.
Magic Kingdom
If we are there early enough I want to get Spectomagic and Wishes out of the way, since they are not showing every night. The trip will only feel complete if I see these two with my kiddos.
(Also the Pop Warner party is at DHS this night)

12/10 My B-day! Thrus.
Animal Kingdom

12/11 Fri.
DHS
No Fantasmic but that is okay cause I really want Bradley to see Osborne Lights. He LOVES flashing lights.

12/12 Sat.
Epcot

12/13 Sun.
Magic Kingdom and Move day. Bye-Bye BLT :sad1:and Hello OKW;)

12/14 Mon.
Grab bag day. It's up the air of which park we want to do again. Probably Magic Kingdom.

12/15 Tues.
Go home day:sad1::sad1::confused3

Dining Plans Next :thumbsup2

Hi Ingrid :wave:

Your PTR caught my eye, 1) because we are new BLT/DVC members too and our first trip "home" will be next yr November to celebrate two of my DD's b-days and Thanksgiving and 2) my DS Michael is blessed w/ Autism too :hug: (HFA-Aspergers and ADHD, he is now 10 and was officially diagnosed at age 7, but looking back had difficulity from 2 1/2 forward, we just didn't know)

So I'm on board to join you popcorn::

Next I agree w/ the poster below about the headphones, Michael uses the same kind, he pretty much wears them the whole trip to cut down on all noise and especially for the fireworks and Spectro.

next,

sorry your DH lost his job, but so thankful he has a new one and that you can still go on this trip and that your Mom can go w/ to help :cloud9:

:lmao: cracking up over the picture of your poor Mom, what a great sport she was!

feel free to PM (like KathyRN said, btw she is WONDERFUL!) anytime!

Scrappie (J-)

Hi Ingrid :wave:

Your PTR caught my eye, 1) because we are new BLT/DVC members too and our first trip "home" will be next yr November to celebrate two of my DD's b-days and Thanksgiving and 2) my DS Michael is blessed w/ Autism too :hug: (HFA-Aspergers and ADHD, he is now 10 and was officially diagnosed at age 7, but looking back had difficulity from 2 1/2 forward, we just didn't know)

So I'm on board to join you popcorn::

Next I agree w/ the poster below about the headphones, Michael uses the same kind, he pretty much wears them the whole trip to cut down on all noise and especially for the fireworks and Spectro.

next,

sorry your DH lost his job, but so thankful he has a new one and that you can still go on this trip and that your Mom can go w/ to help :cloud9:

:lmao: cracking up over the picture of your poor Mom, what a great sport she was!

feel free to PM (like KathyRN said, btw she is WONDERFUL!) anytime!

Scrappie (J-)

Hi and :welcome:

Thank you for coming along! Mom is a great sport! She loves it when people comment on that photo. hehe!

Oh MY GOSH! I checked out the link for the picture book you made! It is amazing! It's just what I want to make for my son. You are very talented! I promise I am going to post so many BLT pictures and crowd pic :lmao: I love looking at those pictures. Thanks again for being here!

Your promise of a picture sucked me right in and I'm glad. I enjoyed reading your report so far and look forward to see how your trip progresses.

The picture is funny. The wind and humidity can do that to a gal. :scared1:

Sorry dh got laid off, but I'm happy for you he got a job and your mom is able to go with you!

I'm on board!

Oh MY GOSH! I checked out the link for the picture book you made! It is amazing! It's just what I want to make for my son. You are very talented! I promise I am going to post so many BLT pictures and crowd pic :lmao: I love looking at those pictures. Thanks again for being here!

your welcome, and thanks for the such sweet comments about the books I made....

I'm going make another book again for our trip next yr too...they are fun to do and he enjoys them and they help too.

Be happy to bounce ideas off me if you'd like too :goodvibes

Your promise of a picture sucked me right in and I'm glad. I enjoyed reading your report so far and look forward to see how your trip progresses.

The picture is funny. The wind and humidity can do that to a gal. :scared1:

Sorry dh got laid off, but I'm happy for you he got a job and your mom is able to go with you!

I'm on board!

Good I am glad I sucked you in! :goodvibes Do you really work for Disney? How do I get your job? Well not Your job, but how do I get a job doing what you do? Do you have to live in FL.? Sorry for all the questions but I am so curious and jealous :laughing: Thanks for coming along. I am so happy to have you here!!
:hug:

your welcome, and thanks for the such sweet comments about the books I made....

I'm going make another book again for our trip next yr too...they are fun to do and he enjoys them and they help too.

Be happy to bounce ideas off me if you'd like too :goodvibes

Your Welocme!:hug:I was thinking last night if I should use pictures of the entrance and signs of the attractions or pictures of the places and rides itself. Because my son and I have been watching the planning DVD and the MK DVD. When he sees a ride that he like he says "Id go dare" (so cute) So I was thinking he probably know what ride it is more with a picture of the actual ride and not the ride for the sign. Whatcha think?

Here are some food pictures to hold you over while I work on my Dining Plan. These are from Raglan Road when I took my Grandma for her 86 B-day in May!

100_3381.jpg

100_3380.jpg

100_3379.jpg

100_3377.jpg

100_3376.jpg

Enjoy!

Dining Plan

Day 1 Arrival Day Magic Kingdom

Dinner: Casey’s Corner

My Meal :¼ All Beef Hot Dog with Apple Slaw, box of Cracker Jacks sitting on Main Street watching Spectromagic and Wishes…aaahhhh:cloud9:

Day 2 Animal Kingdom

Breakfast: In the room

Lunch: Picnic in the Park

Our Meal: Tier 1, 5 Sandwiches, 3 Sides (seasonal fruit, green beans, and oven- roasted potato wedges) 5 Desserts and 5 Bottle Waters.:banana:

Dinner: Contempo Café at the Contemporary.

My Meal: Hot Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich

(Since the Animal Kingdom closes at 6pm I don’t think we want waste time eating. We probably won’t be hungry yet. We are also planning to visit the resorts this evening to see all the Christmas decorations.) :yay:

Day 3: Disney Hollywood Studios

Breakfast: In Room

Lunch: Toy Story Pizza Planet

My Meal: Caprese Salad

Dinner: ABC Commissary

My Meal: Not Sure Yet

Day 4: Epcot

Lunch: Sunshine Seasons

My Meal: Freshly Made Bowl of Soup

Dinner: Sunshine Seasons (They have so many choices here you can eat here twice in one day!)

My Meal: Grilled Salmon

Day 5: Magic Kingdom

Lunch: Pecos Bill

My Meal: Taco Salad

Dinner: Pinocchio Village Haus

My Meal: Vegetable Pizza Combo Meal

Day 6: Grab Bag Day (Not sure what we a going to do yet)

Day 7: Downtown Disney (Go home day):sad2::confused3:sad1:

Lunch: Wolfgang Puck’s Express

My Meal: Mediterranean Vegetable Fire-Roasted Focaccia Melt

I just sold my homeschool books for $200.00!!!!!:cool1:

Tickets are paid for and I have $$ to put on a gift card for the Dining Plan!:banana::banana:

Now am going to try to sell my Donna Dewberry painting kit. :goodvibes

Your Welocme!:hug:I was thinking last night if I should use pictures of the entrance and signs of the attractions or pictures of the places and rides itself. Because my son and I have been watching the planning DVD and the MK DVD. When he sees a ride that he like he says "Id go dare" (so cute) So I was thinking he probably know what ride it is more with a picture of the actual ride and not the ride for the sign. Whatcha think?

I'd say go w/ whatever image he'd associate w/ the ride...some he may know from the sign...ie Peter Pan's flight...

I'd just spend a day googling images and then you could show him on the computer and make a game out of it, that way you'll know which pictures he'll associate w/ which ride or attraction.

for resturants maybe a picture of a kid meal on the Mickey head plate..then he'll know it will be time to eat.

Printing out the pictures on sticker paper made it easy then to stick in a book :thumbsup2

I also love that you have your meals picked out of what you will eat....I totally do that too :rotfl:

good score on making sme Disney $...I'm planning to have a garage sale in a few weeks and am hoping for a nice bundle to put in the Disney savings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter