I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t know & gave churning Stephen Liao a Google. Lol. Although one hit was a person who says they paid him $1,000 to learn how to waive AFs so ouch...

Yeah, he's been discussed on r/churning a few times.

Here and here for example. He charges people $$$$ to "mentor" them about credit.

There was another thread from someone poking around r/churning looking for free advice how to waive AFs like Stephen Liao. P.S. Don't do it.

what error are u getting?
I honestly am so DONE with them tonight. I can look at it all tomorrow again, Basically, I keep entering my name, the card number, and the ccv and it tells me that it doesn't match the info they have. Yet, it does. Guessing if nothing works tomorrow, I will need to call. So annoying.

Do I really want to link his instagram?

Thing is all he's done there is take pics in front of an on the jets, you don't actually see them moving. Where's the pic from the air through the window. Granted I didn't look at many but it all looks like a bunch of bologna to me. And anyone can take a pic in a lobby in front of an RC sign. #notimpressed #BSmeterishigh

ALBORT ALBORT ALBORT.
Oh my Goodness! I know Him!!!

sN7psmN.jpg

Last edited:
Here and here for example. He charges people $$$$ to "mentor" them about credit.
yeah, i dont particularly like how ppl charge for this kind of info... as much as i like the youtuber Kara and Nate, their package is like $100 for info that can be found online.

Guy that ask for help, i guess everyone has told him he is doing it wrong so he really wants to get help... he blew 1.6million UR on 2 J class tickets on the UR portal. He just wants to be set straight i guess..
i told him that i dont have a rate, and not expect him to pay me, he offered to gift me something anyways... i guess ill see how it goes.

Thing is all he's done there is take pics in front of an on the jets, you don't actually see them moving. Where's the pic from the air through the window. Granted I didn't look at many but it all looks like a bunch of bologna to me. And anyone can take a pic in a lobby in front of an RC sign. #notimpressed #BSmeterishigh

Yep. I noticed the same thing. It's sad that people see fake pics and send him money.

yeah, i dont particularly like how ppl charge for this kind of info... as much as i like the youtuber Kara and Nate, their package is like $100 for info that can be found online.

Guy that ask for help, i guess everyone has told him he is doing it wrong so he really wants to get help... he blew 1.6million UR on 2 J class tickets on the UR portal. He just wants to be set straight i guess..
i told him that i dont have a rate, and not expect him to pay me, he offered to gift me something anyways... i guess ill see how it goes.

Whaaaattt??? How is that even possible? Waste of URs. :sad2:

Well - heading to bed shortly for our “last sleep” before WDW. I have been a little quiet the last few days on the thread...surprisingly I was very busy with work haha. I’m trying to hit my goal by March this year and just take the rest of the year off ;) :rotfl2: LOL!

I will try to keep up with the thread in the evening next week! Hope everybody has a great week! And for all of those heading to the world - hopefully the weather can be a little better than predicted. We packed a bunch of layers and are going to have a great trip regardless.

Also - say a prayer for my wife. Her flight anxiety is on full tilt today but she’s coming tomorrow. It’s so difficult to see somebody you love struggle like this. I hope we have a quick smooth flight for her sake.
I hope you have a great trip. We leave tomorrow for our short trip to see Harry Potter live and then fly out Monday at 11 ish. Forecast is showing ice and snow the night before so I hope to god we can fly out on time since we are doing dah that night. Looking cold for lows so I’ll be packing layers as well. I know how anxiety goes so I hope your wife does okay!

That's sad. Thing is anyone that fly's private isn't taking pics like that unless they are uber new money. The race team I worked for went by the if you win don't act like it's the first time, act like you'll win again. It's the same thing, the people with money don't need to show off and know they'll do it again.

Yep. I noticed the same thing. It's sad that people see fake pics and send him money.

It is. I went back to look and one post he mentioned quitting college and blah blah. He just screams wanna be trust fund baby that doesn't have the money and doesn't actually understand how the trust fund kids would act. Not that some aren't obnoxious but those aren't the ones you should model yourself after if that's what you feel your role model should be (ugh to that).

Everyone going to Disney have a wonderful safe trip. We returned late last night. This morning was a dumpster fire trying to get to work/school but now TGIF.

Don’t go out of your way to do the MCO Priority Pass Lounge. We got there about 3 and it was closed to all those not flying business class “due to crowds.” I looked it up and that is in their terms so whatever. I definitely would not bother to try if flying Southwest. It isn’t that great.

DVC members check out the section and threads on lawsuit etc. DVC has reversed its policy on the 2020 point allocations! A lot of people worked hard to make their voices heard about it and it is good Disney at least for now listened. :)

I’m not a big fan of citrus and chocolate. DS prefers just chocolate. DH might like it. I need a Dole whip.
I went in thinking I would hate it. I don’t like anything mixed together. I seriously need one of those plates with the sections for toddlers. I think you should at least try it

Everyone going to Disney have a wonderful safe trip. We returned late last night. This morning was a dumpster fire trying to get to work/school but now TGIF.

Don’t go out of your way to do the MCO Priority Pass Lounge. We got there about 3 and it was closed to all those not flying business class “due to crowds.” I looked it up and that is in their terms so whatever. I definitely would not bother to try if flying Southwest. It isn’t that great.

DVC members check out the section and threads on lawsuit etc. DVC has reversed its policy on the 2020 point allocations! A lot of people worked hard to make their voices heard about it and it is good Disney at least for now listened. :)

Seriously? I guess those PP lounges aren't really useful then. The few times we flew first or business we could use the airline's own lounge. Good to know, though, even if I don't like it. We've been lucky in the past few years since our travel takes us through Centurion lounge territory most of the time. I haven't used a PP lounge in years, although DH used one in ATL a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter