I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a key bank mailer yesterday- anyone familiar with this? it looks to good to be true.... offer says open a qualifying keybank checking acct,and make ONE single direct deposit of $500 or more, get $400! how is this possible?
Someone mentioned this yesterday. I'll try and find the post. It worked for them.

ETA: It was @GlamMistress but they just got the offer. I thought it was already completed.

Last edited:
There are a bunch of DPs coming in on Reddit of Chase bonuses going pending. One of particular interest...person applied for double dip 8/10 and now sees pending bonus on both CSR & CSP! Good news for those of us concerned about Double Dip bonuses. I just need to stay patient now, lol!

Excellent! Glad to finally have a DP of somebody here getting their bonus. Did you have a statement close recently or do you strictly think it was the “30 days” passing thing?

My statement closed 9/13. I've been checking every day since then and this morning was the first time I've seen them. So I guess we're either looking at around 30 days out, or a couple days after statement close? Either way, they're not posting WITH the statement close date, that's for sure.

My statement closed 9/13. I've been checking every day since then and this morning was the first time I've seen them. So I guess we're either looking at around 30 days out, or a couple days after statement close? Either way, they're not posting WITH the statement close date, that's for sure.
Cool! Very happy for you!

Wonder how @PolyRob is doing with his bonuses??

Thanks--guess I re-able the popups for RMN (I default to disable lol). I did receive emails when I linked the offers. I also received an email when the offer moved from pending to approved status, but that took a long 10 days. Is 10 days a common length of time for a transaction to be approved?
Yes, typically 7-10 days.

On the positive, I got a GREAT targeted bank bonus. Get $400 from KeyBank for depositing $500 and leaving it there for 180 days. So I'll be doing that thanks.
oops...I should have attempted to read all the posts before I posted lol- I have to check at DoC to see what qualifies as DD for this one!

I'm still trying to catch up from this weekend (I'm about 20 pages back), so this may have been discussed already. I noticed today on my new SPG Luxury card that I have a special offer for additional points for spend. I suspect only those with crappy upgrade offers got it (my upgrade offer only required $1k in spend). The offer is for 6,000 points for $2k spend then another 4,000 points for an additional $1k spend. Spend must be complete by Nov 30 and you must register your card. Since the card earns 2x on general spend, you'll end up with 16,000 extra points for $3k spend. Value of 16k points is about $112(ish). Opportunity cost of putting that $3k on the Lux card for me is about $60. So nothing to write home about but maybe an option for those who aren't trying to meet MSR on another card.

I'm still waiting on two CF referral bonuses to post. Has anyone gotten those lately? I'm waiting on one from two weeks ago, and one from this past week. My next statement close date is 9/28.

I'm still waiting on two CF referral bonuses to post. Has anyone gotten those lately? I'm waiting on one from two weeks ago, and one from this past week. My next statement close date is 9/28.
I’m waiting on a CF referral too (from a couple weeks ago). Seems things are slightly delayed on that front as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter