I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

I STILL haven't seen a post saying that the packages my DD and I sent were picked up. I have heard that the one of mine could have been to the people who had the house fire but the other is still unaccounted for. My DC said they arrived a week ago! I am just curious as to where they went once delivered. :confused3 I hope they didn't get taken! :eek:

Disneydreaming6 said:
I came home from work tonight and there sitting on my table was a package from Whitegloves... Diane thank you so much, I just love it. In side the box was a lime green stocking, green sparkely stars, the hallmark ringing in christmas mickey ornament and also a bag, inside the bag was popurri,( know I spelt that wrong) and the most wonderful cranberry spice oil to resent with. It smells sooooo good. Thank You again Diane.

Kim
Kim,
I'm glad you liked everything. The lady who makes the potpourri is on a Florida vacation right now, including Disney...lucky her!
Merry Christmas!!!
Smiles, Diane =0)

kimbac3 said:
I just arrived home on Tuesday night and had a wonderful package waiting for me!! It was from Lisa - scoutsmom99.
I got:
2 Yankee candle votives -midnight cove-they smell nice
huge Mickey mug - dark green, my favorite color! Perfect for hot chocolate!!
Mickey & friends pen - too cute!
woodsman Mickey ornament -he's holding a pine cone, really unique I love it!!
red ball with Sorcerer Mickey on top with a 2006 plaque on it -hard to describe but it's really cool!!
Gingerbread man ornament - I collect gingerbread things so this was perfect!!

Thank you so much!!! I love everything!!!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Kimba

Glad it all arrived saffe and sound and that you loved it all :goodvibes

mickeyfan1 said:
According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

2angelsinheaven
amberdansmom
Auntie Sharon
Camreesmom
Daisy Duck 5
Disney Sweetie
Disneyanajc
dreamergirl78
Gaspode
GoofyGolferGirl
Grendalynn
Iggbees
Janskin
KatDisney
Kimber79
Kmebee
Kozmo
KT27
KT27 DM
Nova Scott
PrincessKitty1
shep
Snowwhitesmom
Sonogirl
Tamarap
tink_n_pooh
wdwslover5

KIDS

maureenmouse Sabrina
wdwlovers5 Michael
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly
AprilShowers Lexi
jetsetter90 Gianfranco
jetsetter90 Vito

I have been PMing with some of you, but I just wanted to get this here in case someone is reading that got a package and forgot to post. All but one person has sent or will send by the weekend cos of illness, so it's just making sure they all get there. And it makes me pretty happy that I think I only needed one elf!

My DD Tessa has also been left off of your list of children not receiving a package. She has not received anything yet. Maybe today!

Tammy did a good job of packaging the items she sent. I received an old fashion looking Disney character Christmas card and presents wrapped in beautiful red plaid wrapping paper and stacked together with a matching red plaid fabric bow on top! Wrapped up in my box was a mini snowman snow globe, a wonderful Disney "Sleigh Ride" ornament (with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto), a box of Russell Stover chocolates, and an adorable penguins and snowman puzzle!

Thank you so much Tammy! I am delighted!! :cloud9:

I received a package of darling ornaments from TNTsParty!

First of all was a darling handmade card with a coutout of Rudolph on the front (..I wish I was that creative!).

Next was a shabby-chic white-painted treasure chest full of...chocolates!!! (How did she know?? I didn't mention I'm a chocolaholic! :sunny: DH was also very happy to see chocolate.)

Next were FOUR animal ornaments (my tree is decorated in animal ornaments):a kitty in a santa hat hanging on to a Christmas ball ornament, a wooden giraffe with painted spots, a stuffed reindeer with bells on his antlers and a gold-flecked fabric Christmas tree on his chest, and a reindeer popping out of a tin mitten. These are all so cute and I love them--THANK YOU!

DD Lexi received her package this week! I'm so sorry! DH must have brought it in on Wednesday and set it aside, and it got mixed in with all the holiday decorations boxes that he brought home from storage. She opened it last night.

I can't remember who sent it, she took the card up to her bedroom, and she's at her basketball game right now. I WILL tell you that she received the most adorable ornaments. The first one is a glass snowman that looks like he's made out of baseballs. he's sooooo cool, and she LOVES him. he's hanging front and center on our tree. The other was a snowball playing soccer. VERY cute. DD is a sports nut, so those ornaments were very appropriate.

Thank you very much! I will post later when she gets home to the appropriate person.

Again, so sorry for the delay!

I got my package from Joy from Nova Scotia on Thursday, I'm not sure what her username is. Thank You for everything! I got a snowman that looks like a cookie that is holding a candy dish which I will be putting some mints on soon. I also got a package of stickers to put on pictures and a nice Disney Mickey ornament. I love everything thanks again.

Sabrina received her package from April in Texas today. She was thrilled at all the neat things.

She received:
a bear window decoration
a stuffed snowman
2 plush gingerbread ornaments
a mitten ornament
a mouse ornament
wooden heart ornament
and her favorite snowman heads ornament
Thank you. She's busy decorating her tree right now.
Maureen

That means that all 3 of us received ours and all of ours were received,

has anyone heard anything from Sonogirl??She should have recieved her package today at noon??I am anxious for her to get it, i am so sorry i was late gettin it out >!!!

Hugs to Jamie![whogirl'smom]Thank you so very much!I was touched that you went out of your way to order an ornament of my favorite character, just for me! :goodvibes
Jamie sent me an exquisite Lenox ornament of the Evil Queen from Snow White as the Hag! And as if that wasn't enough, she sent me a mini deck of Disney cards, two Disney notebooks, Christmasy hand lotion, chapstick and emery board! Thanks again - you made my day!

Well, so far it has been 6 days, 7 if you count last Sunday too from the time I was told that the package for my DD was sent. Still haven't recieved it. Could whom ever got her name, (AmberRae) please check your Delivery Confirmation and see if it either states it was delivered or when it is to be delivered? Mine has not arrived either but I am not worried, I just want to get my DD's here since I have to tell her everyday it's not here. Also, could KT27, if you see this let me know if you got the package I sent you. It said it was delivered Monday of last week. (12/4) and Did Carly get the one my DD sent her? It also was delivered last week. Thanks so much!

PrincessKitty1 said:
I received a package of darling ornaments from TNTsParty!

First of all was a darling handmade card with a coutout of Rudolph on the front (..I wish I was that creative!).

Next

Glad you enjoyed everything - I was getting worried that I mailed it to the wrong address since I mailed it on Tuesday and it didn't have to leave the state. Guess everyone is mailing things right now. I am so happy you enjoyed everything.

Tricia

Kozmo,

Came home late last night and I saw my package on the table!
I recieved in a cute red felt Christmas bag with,
a Santa Jingle beanie
Snow Cone Hot Chocolate Mix (can really use this in Wisconsin)
A bag of Reindeer Food (peppermint malted balls)
And a very Cute Mickey Oranament from Hallmark

Thanks so much Leslie and I hope you are feeling better!
Lori

mickeyfan1 said:
According to my records, the following have NOT reported getting a package:

ADULTS

2angelsinheaven
amberdansmom
Auntie Sharon
Camreesmom
Disney Sweetie
Disneyanajc
dreamergirl78
Gaspode
GoofyGolferGirl
Grendalynn
Iggbees
Janskin
KatDisney
Kimber79
Kmebee
Kozmo
KT27
KT27 DM
Nova Scott
shep
Tamarap
tink_n_pooh
wdwslover5

KIDS

amberdansmom AmberRae
carole88 Tessa
wdwlovers5 Michael
Mommystieg Emily
GoofyGolferGirl Carly
jetsetter90 Gianfranco
jetsetter90 Vito

Updated this morning 12/10/2006 Plus I just wanted to post something today :blush: :love:
JC

OK, I am checking in, sadly real life and a sick DH have taken over my life, but he is sleeping so I am going to send the PMs starting now.

I just checked my delivery confirmation and my package still hasn't made it to its destination. It was accepted by the post office on November 29th!!!! I'll give it until end of day tomorrow to see if it is delivered - then I'm calling to see if the post office can track it down.

snowwhitesmom said:
Hugs to Jamie![whogirl'smom]Thank you so very much!I was touched that you went out of your way to order an ornament of my favorite character, just for me! :goodvibes
Jamie sent me an exquisite Lenox ornament of the Evil Queen from Snow White as the Hag! And as if that wasn't enough, she sent me a mini deck of Disney cards, two Disney notebooks, Christmasy hand lotion, chapstick and emery board! Thanks again - you made my day!

I'm so glad you liked everything! :sunny: It was so much fun going on the "hunt" for the Evil Queen--it makes my day knowing you love it! Merry Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter