I Wish I'd Packed........

Don't forget extra batteries (for the camera, misty fans, etc.). I also always bring a trash bag to put my dirty laundry in.

One time I forgot to bring a cover for swim suit - embarrassing!

And my water bottle and misty fan go with me on every trip - even if I'm not expecting it to be hot.

my odd thing I would of NEVER thought of was DUCK TAPE!

I have used it for all sort of things... my most clever (IMO) was to strap on a battery operated
fan onto the handle of my stroller for my DS....... he had his own breeze all day long!

I have used it to do spot repairs on all kinds of things, and even attach notes to the mirror for
DH!

Sunglasses!

Our flight left before dawn and I left my sunglasses in the car. Now I have a nice pair of souvenier sunglasses!

LOL, I just realized that most of the suggestions here were not applicable for those of us who have DVC! Most of the suggestions are covered by our villas. I would definately bring rain wear, 2 pairs of shoes, medications, sunscreen, film, and all those little things that tend to cost so much more in the parks!

We will be arriving in Disney 10 days from now!! SO excited can barely sleep...

I am surprised that December was so COLD!!!!

DREAM - you mentioned needing long underwear - was this just at night? Can you give me more detail about what you wore and were comfortable in during the day and what you changed into for the parks at night?

Jencap,
Last year was unusually cold. This will be our 3rd Christmastime visit and usually we are comfy in jeans and sweatshirts in the morning andin the evening, shedding the sweatshirt around 11am and being comfy in short sleeves. Usually there is at least one day that requires shorts though. Last year we went a little later...we were there for New Year's Eve...and it was frigid! We could have worn long underwear all day! So now that I have confused you totally:) , packing layers of clothing is the way to go. Don't forget rain gear or plan to buy a poncho at the parks. I have been reading posts from the DIS-Con folks who are saying it is really warm down there now. Keep your eye on the weather as your departure date nears! Pack the bathing suits no matter what. The pools are like warm bathwater and my kids insist on swimming! Hope ya have a WONDERFUL trip!! We leave in 13 days so maybe we will see you there. Wear your lime green ribbon!

Two years ago during Christmas/New Year's it was cold and last year was even colder! Be sure to bring hats and gloves. We saw people walking around with socks on their hands; Disney shops were sold out of gloves. Hopefully you won't need heavy coats this year, but it is great to have them just in case.

More film...always more film...

and a big bag of wipes...we used them constantly...from cleaning the car to wiping down the stroller when it was grimey! I never knew how wonderful those little things were until that trip!

:)

It was supposed to be cold so we packed plenty of blue jeans, sweaters, and even gloves. Thank goodness we did bring so tee shirts! :rolleyes:

My poncho and less clothes! I always take stain remover and love the new tide tablets which are easy to pack along with a few dryer sheets.

Hey you guys-Did Ya Know housekeeping would have helped you with almost all of those problems-they have me -including heating pad,stain remover ,glue,spoon,(feminine protection in the middle of the night)I hve never had a problem-i only had to ask!!!! :)

we forgot goggles and sunglasses... ended up spending $25 on them at the hotel. Though, I must say... I love my new sunglasses, and the goggles were the coolest ever...

...we went in Oct 2000 and it was unseasonably COLD for three days in a row. So if you're a fall traveler - take sweatshirts, long pants and jackets. Brrr (Boy did the mickey sweatshirts sell THAT month...)

DOWNY WRINKLE RELEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went on countless trips w/out this stuff! I hate ironing, ESPECIALLY ON VACATION!!!!!!

But this stuff is great, and no steaming in the bathroom with the shower on, no ironing, no fuss, no muss....just do what the commercial says: spray, tug, smooth and GO!!!!!!!!

LOVING THAT STUFF!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter