Ice Cream Social

Kim & James

Earning My Ears
Can anyone explain what this is? I know it is in the Garden Grill, but is it only on certain days? What time it is on?
Thanks
Kim

Yep it's at The Garden Grill and is at 3pm and 3.30pm each day (as far as we know).

It's $6.95 each and is an ice-cream sundae served in the GG booths - ask to be on the bottom tier to watch the scenery as you revolve. The characters are Farmer Mickey, Chip n Dale and Pluto. Whenever we've been, it's been quiet so you get lots of Character interaction - though that was March each time.

The restaurant is still serving their lunch menu at the same time so you can choose to have 'the social' or a meal to suit and still meet the Characters.

HTHs

Definately book in advance as you can...even though the restaurant will be half empty, the amount of places for the Social itself is limited. This is starting to become pretty popular, and at busy times <i>can</i> be fully booked up.

Penny :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter