Idea for Guest of Honor badges

I'd be glad to pick some GOH badges up for anyone one who needs them quick. I'll be there 5/6 -5/16 could ship them before the 20th.

Let me know. Glad to give back to the board I learned soooooooo much from.

I was hoping to get GOH badges before Christmas (I want to use them for my family's stocking stuffers before our trip in Feb). So if someone could pick me up 4 sometime between now and then that would be great. :D

I would love to have someone to pick GOH badges for me too. I just dont know how you guys handle the payment between each other. I will need 2 for my DS and DD for our June 30 trip. Just some more info on how to pay

I wanted to post a special thanks to mco-missy! She picked 2 up for me and they came today! I'm glad I will get the chance to return the favor in a few weeks. I can't wait to give them to my kids!

Kristy

Please will someone be able to pick 2 GOH badges for me. I will return the favor when I go at the end of June. I was going to order them from Gifts of a Lifetime but with shipping and the original price its not worth it. Lets help each other out. THanks you guys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter