If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

I’d love the pulled pork fries from Flame Tree, the puffed French toast and cheesy potatoes from Crystal Palace, or breakfast potatoes from Cape May!! Potatoes are comfort food for me! I’d love to wash it down with a mint julep freeze from Casey’s Corner!

I’d love the pulled pork fries from Flame Tree, the puffed French toast and cheesy potatoes from Crystal Palace, or breakfast potatoes from Cape May!! Potatoes are comfort food for me! I’d love to wash it down with a mint julep freeze from Casey’s Corner!

I forgot about the pulled pork fries. That's a good choice. I might have to reconsider my choice.

Cape may cafe. Never been there, never eaten there but we booked there 2016 and had heat stroke so had to cancel. Boooo no snow crab for us (from uk so not readily available).
Booked for 4th May this year for this long time planned trip..... annnnnd here we go again.

By now it is just a matter of pride! (Said in scars voice)

Snow crab, I will eat you!

Resorts- Trail's End
Parks- Regal Eagle (Haven't been there yet but watched plenty of vlogs lol and it looks delicious .We Hope to go on our annual August trip!! (Hopefully it'll be open by then)
Disney Springs- Homecomin'

One of us will be there first day it’s open. Who will it be???
Not my mum! As a kidney transfer recipient she has been told by Gov in UK to remain indoors, not leaving even for food (she is allowed in her garden) for 12 weeks as of 1 1/2 weeks ago...
So unless Disney opens July / August bo chance. If we are even allowed to fly to you guys..
Dang I miss Disney so much...

We have been wanting to try Trails End. If it’s your first choice it must mean it’s worth it right???? What meal time????
Dinner..It's also partly nostalgia, as so many Disney favorites tend to be. With everything going on right now, I went directly to comfort food- and Trails End is definitely my favorite in that regard! Such fond memories that I am hoping to recapture in August. I LOVE the fried chicken. DH fave was the bread pudding. Strolling around Fort Wilderness was a great time as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter