If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

Since it's technically still Flower and Garden, I'd head to the food booth with the spicy hot dogs and pineapple salsa, which was my first meal plan for the trip that got canceled (I'd be there now)... probably bursting in to tears as I walked past SE.

The other option that resonates is to sit on the veranda at Nomad with a drink and a small plate.

"Since it's technically still Flower and Garden, I'd head to the food booth " I second that! First stop would be for the Spike sipper cup, then eat my way around the world :) Followed up with a tiki concoction at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto.

Ahhh! To Dream - I love it and a much needed distraction. So the OP`s Narcoossee dinner is exactly what my wife would order as well. Along with a butter poached lobster tail with the filet - excellent meal! And the cheesecake is unbelievable! I think my first meal would start at Les Chefs for an appetizer of french onion soup and the cheese board. I would then head over to Disney Springs and Morimoto for the hoisin spare ribs - craving those right now! Dessert - I would head over to Raglan for Ger's bread pudding! As I said - to dream!

Something that is NOT drive-thru!

Without a doubt, I'd be on my way to The Mara at AKL for butternut squash soup. And then I'd do the Boma buffet for dinner and have more butternut squash soup!

We'll get back again someday soon folks - hang in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter