"If I can't stay at -

Simba's Mom said:
Beca, can't say I blame you! That's why I go twice a year. Fortunately, I'm not as fanatically loyal to one resort, so of course, when we go together, it's OKW. But when I go by myself, it's "Beach Club or BUST!!" I do love it there. Last week, I stayed at BWV because BCV was full. Although BWV was beautiful, I found myself going over to BCV every chance I got-gelato, B&C, look for Art, visit Martha's Vineyard Lounge, etc.

I completely agree!! We also think BWV is beautiful. The problem with BWV is that you see BCV every time you walk out of your hotel....it kind of gives you that "close, but yet so far" feeling that has my dh sighing everytime he sees it.

:wave:

Becca

We're brand new DVC members so we're eager to try each of the resorts.

Just a bit of a twist here. I would stay at any of the DVC resorts, save one. So for me, if that one was the only resort available I'd choose different dates. And no...I'm not going to say which one! ;)

debloco said:
Just a bit of a twist here. I would stay at any of the DVC resorts, save one. So for me, if that one was the only resort available I'd choose different dates. And no...I'm not going to say which one! ;)

Well we can certainly rule out that it isn't the VWL... :teeth:

Come to think of it I wouldn't cancel or change a trip to avoid a DVC resort we would just change to a non DVC resort even to Dixie which we don't like either but it is a better option for us than BCV. We would stay at the All Stars as it is truly our favourite place on property or Coronado which pulls up a close second to the AS resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter