If I were in Disney where would I be right now????

I would be on the Pirates of the Caribbean since it's going to be closed when you go in June. :sad1:

I would be riding Pirates one last time before walking over the Main Street to stake out my spot for Wishes.

I would be waking up at my hotel. Trying to keep quiet so as not to wake up dh. Probably going out to the pool to do some laps and then off to have breakfast.

DH & I would be on our way to breakfast - b/c of course I'd have made an ADR at either the Crystal Palace or at Cinderella's Royal Table! :) And then it would be to spend most of the day at MK.

I would be munching on a popcorn and my husband and kids would be eating Mickey Ears.

Im sure its been said a million times but DF and I (should be DH by the time I get there) are walking hand in hand down Main St headed towards Adventureland to get on POTC. We would have plans for lunch at Pecos Bills and dinner at the Poly at Ohana and plans to spend the next day at Epcot..

Well, it's 12:07 am here in Chicago, which means it would be 1:07 am at Disney.

So, I'd either be in the pool at the GF or in the hammocks on the beach at the GF.

Thats, of course, assuming the parks are closed.

In following the PP above me, it's about midnight here on the west coast-holla! making it 3 AM WDW time. Other than sleeping or alone 'private' time with my husband, there wouldn't be much else to do. Now FF or RW 12 hours and you'd find me hanging out in the World Showcase, sampling some worldly beers, hanging with my husband, shopping in Japan, eating some Crepes...

If I was in MK I would be either on Buzz Lightyear as the kids make me ride several times to see if they can beat my score, or Mickey's Philarmagic, I love that show.

Epcot - My ideal place would be on soarin, but I'd probably waiting outside TT whilst my kids and DH would be riding for the fifth time that trip.

AK - Leaving the park! ;)

HS - Either riding Star Tours or hanging in the gift shop. My kids love Star Wars. We spend most of our time at HS in this area. I just love walking around the Streets of America taking in all the little details in the windows etc.

I would have a full stomach from the breakfast buffet at Boma and we would now be enjoying a morning ride on Kilamanjaro Safaris...ah to dream!

Exactly 3 months today at this time DH and I will be eating dinner at Boma on our arrival day :cool1: Aug 5th cant come quick enough! 91 days to go!

This morning, it was around 830 am, that beautiful spring air hit me and I was just visioning our last trip in April how we walked over to EPCOT from the YC and it was so beautiful. So at that moment I wish I was strolling through the gateway into EPCOT. Right now it is 8 pm and we would be in MK getting ready for Spectro Magic with a "itsakadoozy", caramel apple, or some yummy popcorn!

Exactly 3 months from now, right now, DH and I will be on some ride in MK and getting ready for our ADR at CRT for 6:55pm.

At this time exactly 3 months from now DH and I will be checking into Coral Reef for our anniversary dinner for 5pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter