If I were in Disney where would I be right now????

7 AM and getting ready for a bus ride to the first bus that comes along.

In 14 weeks we will be waking up in Key Largo getting ready to drive to Orlando and spend 1 night in AKL:dance3: :dance3: WIthout the boys.

In 15 weeks we will be packing up to go home and take ds2 to freshman year at :sad1: :sad1: college

Exactly 3 months from now DH and I will be in DHS riding something. It will be an EMH morning, so we would have already hit the EMH rides and would have been in the parks for 2 hrs and 45 mins already.

13 weeks from right now we'll be in MK probably starting to think about lunch. :)

14 weeks from now I would be checking into AKL for our special night. I hope the room is ready so that we can check out the pool and then head to either Epcot or MK our favorite places for dinner.

In 14 weeks I would be checking out of AKL and checking into POP. Around this time our sons will be landing and getting ready to get on ME to meet us somewhere. I will be waiting for a text message from one of them.

Maybe dh and I will hit DHS to because they have EMH or just hang around AKL to check the place out.

In exactly 1 month from today on Aug 10th, DH and I will be in DTD probably eating lunch right now at wolfgang puck express (the counter service) :)

I WILL BE IN DISNEYWORLD IN 9 MORE WEEKS AND 2 DAYS I AM SO EXCITED JUST LIKE I ALWAYS AM WHEN I GO TO DISNEY. THIS YEAR IS SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM WITH MY 2 DD AND A DF AND I KNOW THIS WILL BE A TRIP I WILL NEVER FORGET.:cheer2:

1 month from today i will be in WDW and i will be at epcot and maybe ill still be in futureworld or making my way over to the world showcase bc we have dinner reservations at epcot

Right now, it would be almost midnight in Florida. I would be getting on a bus and going back to my resort, unless there were an EMH evening going on...then that is where I would be. :)

Right now, I would be home with 20 more rides on the Tower under my belt and dreaming of what lies beyond the fifth dimension.

I'd be on a plane right night heading to WDW. We'd spend the first day at Epcot after we arrived at our hotel.

Is there anyway to make this ticker move a little faster????:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter