If you could spend a day...

StuZioCardyni

Mouseketeer
Dressed as a Disney character who would you choose?! This day is just a normal day in every other way, so you'll be doing whatever it is you normally do, you'll just be dressed in some Disney magic!

I think I'd be Sebastian the crab!

I think it's fitting too because my middle name is Alice, and when DH wants me to pay attention that's what he calls me. I'll even let my DH & DD play on the teacups with me!

I am going to move this to the Theme Parks Community Board. I think it would be more appropriate there. If the mods there need to they will move it somewhere else.

And I would be Cinderella! I can do just about anything in a tiara, so adding the dress would be no problem! princess:

If the Sebastian Outfit was busy I'd like to be Car the snake ooo or maybe the baby elephant from jungle book :cool1:

Ariel. AFTER the movie's over. I really like her green dress. And if I could get Prince Eric, that would be a plus.

as long as you do something about the evil ariel hair I'm sure it would be fantastic!

ha that should be a new thread, 'worst hair in disney' i think the redhead mermaid wins it!!!!

Ariel....I would give Michael Phelps a "swim" for his money er I mean GOLD!

GO PHELPS!!! :cheer2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

as long as you do something about the evil ariel hair I'm sure it would be fantastic!

Trust me, it would be gone. Along with the trend they seem to have of having unattractive Erics.

I, personally, would recruit Eric Bana for the task.

I would LOVE to be Jasmine exotic and beautiful although I think I will be thrown out of court by one of my judges for wearing that outfit!

Belle, she is my girl! Plus I would get to have my own stage show, read stories to the kiddies, be in the parade, what else do I need! princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter