if you don't have disney transfers????

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
can you call disney to help you arrange getting to port....

My one SIL told my other SIL to just call Disney and they can help you arrange getting to port. Didn't sound right to me???anybody tell me whether I'm right or not...

Kmiball

Hmmm, no, don't think so, DCL does nothing to get you to the port unless you purchase their transfers. :) There are other options, such as rental cars or town car services, but Disney is only involved if you purchase the DCL transfers.

They are much nicer and on YOUR schedule. We always use a towncar or a limo to the port, and all 3 times have been happy.
Krista

We used Tiffany Towncar and it was cheaper than Disney and they were there waiting for us whenever we needed them! It was a great luxury to not have to get on that bus and stop at all the resorts...BUT don't put your Disney tags on your bags, they will take them before they get to bagage claim. We did get them later in our room, but we were nervous about it. It was actually nice that we didn't have to deal with them on the way to the hotel, but I had to make phone calls...
towncar is the way to go. The one we had even had a VCR in the back for the kids to watcha movie on the way to the ship...they thought that was very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter